Tokyo Laundry Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tokyo Laundry

Tell us how Tokyo Laundry made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Do not shop with Tokyo laundry! If you need to then look on amazon, eBay and other retailers selling the product . The customer service is appalling , 0 communication. Delivered my parcel to the wrong address. Hermes actually left it in the middle of a street and told me it was posted through the letter box. I mean this could be my word against there’s but they even took a picture of my item in the middle of a road in the pouring down rain. Yes this is Hermes, and I know Hermes have a bad reputation for this, but Tokyo laundry refuse to claim responsibility for this. Spent £51 on a coat and a pair of socks I never received with no refund. Merry Christmas and please be aware of the risks shopping with Tokyo laundry!
Qaulity product
Useless communication with phone and email. But I bought 3 sale items spent just over £36 got free delivery that was my 2nd order with them. I'm happy to give a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐♥️for the price and promise of 5 day delivery. Good quality. I bought some TL from tkmax and that was how I knew my size and now I have my fave bottoms in blue plad and the black ones. I'm a size 14 with big boobs bought a black knitted cold shoulder turtle neck jumper from the woman's sale in XL and it looks great fits snug and is good quality. ♥️♥️♥️Go Tokyo ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐♥️
Quality T-Shirts, as described. Lovely and thin for sunmer. 6 for £20 including delivery was a bargain really. If the offer comes round again i will buy again. So should you.
They sold me a jacket that was reduced to 1/3 of the price and sent it to me for free. I was afraid it would not rise up to expectations but the jacket turned out to be of high quality
Tokyo Laundry is rated 4.00 based on 5 reviews