Tony's Textiles Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Tony's Textiles

How would you rate Tony's Textiles ?

"I bought for the first time from your company , and i am really pleased with the crushed velvet curtains , i would definitely buy again and recommend this company"
"I bought a pair of single flanelette Duvet sets. Tony's were the only company who had them in a Beige/Natural colourway."
"They are outstanding, the customer care is very good and they go the extra mile to help. The staff are very friendly and helpful and helped me to get what i needed. The value for money is exceptional and quality of goods is very good. I can highly recommend this company, i have used them twice now and will continue to use them in the future."
"Beautiful inexpensive curtains, well made, lots of choice of cutains. Have used this company before, alway very happy with items. Because of the very bad snow, I didn't expect delivery to be prompt, but they arrived on time. Thank you."
"Excellent service and great prices. Ordered and received within 4 days!!"
"Recently bought some Christmas cushion covers to brighten up my room and couldn't be more happier with my purchase. The quality is excellent and at a great price too!"
"Very prompt service. Excellent customer service."
"I have orders twice from this company. Both times the service in every way has been above excellent. I would like to rate them MORE than five stars if it were possible."
Tony's Textiles is rated 5.00 based on 8 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!