Tooltique Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Tooltique

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Tooltique deliver?

Tell us how Tooltique made you happy

"I have recently purchased a handsaw and a dovetail saw, plus a smoothing plane and I am thrilled with all 3 items. Joanne and Steve were really helpful, in confirming which were the best options for me - each item arrived in great condition and sharp!! I am sure will be using them again in the future and have no hesitation in recommending them"
Are you Tooltique? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Thankyou Tooltique. Beautifully restored tools. Worth every penny. I intend to put them to good use, I only hope I can do them justice!"
"Got four planes for Christmas. Each one was perfectly restored to as new usability. If I re-japanned them you’d think they were new. Better than new as the blades had been properly sharpened. Great communication from everyone involved in Tooltique. Delivery to Luxembourg was on time and at a very fair price. I will buy preferentially from Tooltique in the future. Thank you chaps"
"Tooltique always have a fantastic selection of vintage tools, and the restorations they carry out mean you have a tool ready to go. Great pricing, and delivery."
Tooltique is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews