Tooltique Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tooltique

Tell us how Tooltique made you happy
I’ve now purchased a number of tools from Tooltique and have been more than satisfied with each one. The Tooltique team do a fantastic job of undertaking any work required to get the tool to perform as good as if not better than the majority of any new, upmarket hand tools, whilst importantly retaining years of patina. Anyone who’s refurbed an old tool will appreciate how much effort goes into the process. So if you’re looking for a tool with years of character, or wishing to pass on a cherished tool to a new generation of woodworkers, then please support & use Tooltique. Their service is truly exemplary! Thank you so much Steve, Joanne and the team for what you do.
Great service from Steve and Joanne. Really helpful and friendly.
I've made several purchases from tooltique, and every one has been flawless. Stanley plane, an old square, Faithfull brace and a set of auger bits. Everything is exactly as described.
Just received my order for a Stanley no. 5 jack plane. I am not an expert, but it looks in lovely condition to me. In my opinion, a better option than just taking a chance on eBay. I will definitely be using Tooltique again.
Have purchased two refurbished Stanley planes and took delivery of them in good time and well packed. They were both usable straight out of the box and an absolute joy to use. I will be back for more.
I have recently purchased a handsaw and a dovetail saw, plus a smoothing plane and I am thrilled with all 3 items. Joanne and Steve were really helpful, in confirming which were the best options for me - each item arrived in great condition and sharp!! I am sure will be using them again in the future and have no hesitation in recommending them
Thankyou Tooltique. Beautifully restored tools. Worth every penny. I intend to put them to good use, I only hope I can do them justice!
Got four planes for Christmas. Each one was perfectly restored to as new usability. If I re-japanned them you’d think they were new. Better than new as the blades had been properly sharpened. Great communication from everyone involved in Tooltique. Delivery to Luxembourg was on time and at a very fair price. I will buy preferentially from Tooltique in the future. Thank you chaps
Tooltique always have a fantastic selection of vintage tools, and the restorations they carry out mean you have a tool ready to go. Great pricing, and delivery.
Tooltique is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews