TopQuote Reviews

of reviewers recommend TopQuote
Telephone
Read TopQuote Reviews

About TopQuote:

Whether it’s life insurance, critical illness cover, home insurance or income insurance, we make cover easy to understand and easier to choose, building it around the personal circumstances of you and your family.

+44 845 0555 666

hello@topquote.uk.com

14th Floor, Manchester One, 53 Portland Street, Manchester, M1 3LD

Tell us how TopQuote made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Everything went smoothly thanks to excellent customer service.
Happy with how they find you the best deals and then visit you in your home to run thru paperwork and sign up . So quick and efficient
Excellent advice, no pressure to go ahead with the policy, given time to think. Would recommend TopQuote to family and friends.
Amazing service from start to finish. Explained everything about my life insurance policy clearly and professionally. Will be recommending to my friends!
Good service
helped me with a l&g life insurance policy to get the best policy cover i could great customer service throughout and afterwards
Great service from start to finish, clearly explained everything, highly recommended.
Amazing service -
Great company and fantastic service.
i was contacted about my l+g policy which i took out with my mortgage, i didnt realise it was going to end in a few years, topquote helped me update to a better policy
Excellent service - Answered all of my questions and gave me info which helped me to decide what was the best policy for me
Very happy with the service I received!
Great company. Highly recommended. Hassle free and put my mind at rest
Harassed constantly by phone whilst at work by different advisors where obviously I didn’t have any information with me ended up with cover I didn’t need people sitting outside my house before I even got in from work s good hour before they were due. Cancelled policy and then got a call months later to ask for cancellation payments and other fees after being told it was sorted. Never recommend them to anyone.
Very professional approach, once details were taken they explored a variety of quotes. A return phone call was booked and they said that they couldn't match my current life insurance policy. All conducted very honestly and professionally.
Make it difficult to leave when you get a better quote They tie you into a 4yr contract to make sure you dont leave. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone
Great team! Very professional & helpful.
I've asked for some advice regarding a Life Insurance plan and the TopQuote team gave answers to all my questions. Thank you.
TopQuote is rated 4.50 based on 18 reviews