TopQuote Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend TopQuote
9PM
9PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact TopQuote?

About TopQuote: Whether it’s life insurance, critical illness cover, home insurance or income insurance, we make cover easy to understand and easier to choose, building it around the personal circumstances of you and your family.

+44 845 0555 666

hello@topquote.uk.com

14th Floor, Manchester One, 53 Portland Street, Manchester, M1 3LD

Tell us how TopQuote made you happy

Telephone
"Harassed constantly by phone whilst at work by different advisors where obviously I didn’t have any information with me ended up with cover I didn’t need people sitting outside my house before I even got in from work s good hour before they were due. Cancelled policy and then got a call months later to ask for cancellation payments and other fees after being told it was sorted. Never recommend them to anyone."
Are you TopQuote? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Very professional approach, once details were taken they explored a variety of quotes. A return phone call was booked and they said that they couldn't match my current life insurance policy. All conducted very honestly and professionally."
"Make it difficult to leave when you get a better quote They tie you into a 4yr contract to make sure you dont leave. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone"
Dear customer,

We feel sorry for the impression you got from our service.
Depending on the type of cover, some times it is more interesting to be protected on a longer-term.
Don't hesitate to call us if you have any question regarding your policy.

Best regards,

The TopQuote Team.
"Great team! Very professional & helpful."
"I've asked for some advice regarding a Life Insurance plan and the TopQuote team gave answers to all my questions. Thank you."
TopQuote is rated 3.40 based on 5 reviews