TopQuote Reviews

of reviewers recommend TopQuote
Telephone
Read TopQuote Reviews

About TopQuote:

Whether it’s life insurance, critical illness cover, home insurance or income insurance, we make cover easy to understand and easier to choose, building it around the personal circumstances of you and your family.

+44 845 0555 666

hello@topquote.uk.com

14th Floor, Manchester One, 53 Portland Street, Manchester, M1 3LD

Tell us how TopQuote made you happy
Excellent service - Answered all of my questions and gave me info which helped me to decide what was the best policy for me
Very happy with the service I received!
Great company. Highly recommended. Hassle free and put my mind at rest
Harassed constantly by phone whilst at work by different advisors where obviously I didn’t have any information with me ended up with cover I didn’t need people sitting outside my house before I even got in from work s good hour before they were due. Cancelled policy and then got a call months later to ask for cancellation payments and other fees after being told it was sorted. Never recommend them to anyone.
Very professional approach, once details were taken they explored a variety of quotes. A return phone call was booked and they said that they couldn't match my current life insurance policy. All conducted very honestly and professionally.
Make it difficult to leave when you get a better quote They tie you into a 4yr contract to make sure you dont leave. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone
Great team! Very professional & helpful.
I've asked for some advice regarding a Life Insurance plan and the TopQuote team gave answers to all my questions. Thank you.
TopQuote is rated 4.00 based on 8 reviews