toptrades.co Reviews

of reviewers recommend toptrades.co

Tell us how toptrades.co made you happy
This platform is the best so far. I recommend it to you all. I'm living withness because I've trade with them and also gotten my profit.

Harper Marlene stop saying negative things about the platform. You're a big lier.
This platform send me my profit of £14000 into my Bitcoin account. This is very shocking 😁😁. God bless you all and most especially my account manager for a job well done. I promise to inform my friends about your platform.
Toptrade is the most reliable and trusted site I've come about, I've come to realise that they do pay client there profit as at when due. I invested with them and i got my profit. I received a Payout of $21,750 in my bank account when I made my withdrawal.
If you are having issues with this firm, there's a 99.95@ possibility that you have been scammed and further communication with them may lead to consistent manipulation in order to rip some more money off your pockets. BEWARE!!! The status of toptrades' regulation is uncertain, hence if you;'re giving your money to any representative of this firm, you're doing so at your own risk. If you're also a victim, make complaints to SEC, FCA, CFTC, ASIC, CNMV, and file an official report to Forensics Analyst ALEXANDER WRIGHT {on Skype or alexoxp @ paradigmtech. org} of PARADIGM CyberRecovery ORGANIZATION to assist you towards reclaiming your investments
I made my withdrawal successfully from Toptrades and I was sent to my Bitcoin account. This is my first time of making withdrawal ever since I started trading binary. TOPTRADES is real and legit.
This company denied my withdrawal requests for months and closed my account without my consent when I refused to pay more . I called them but they refused to pick up my calls and they refused to also respond to my mails. I have tried every means to reach out to them but no way. Thanks to a recovery company WEALTHWATCHS,COM that helped me recoup all my money back from them. I am just glad I have all my money back.
toptrades.co is rated 2.17 based on 6 reviews