https://www.torexfx.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://www.torexfx.com

Tell us how https://www.torexfx.com made you happy
I have been observing my son trading with this company for a few months to make himself an extra income since we are in a not so great financial situation during this whole pandemic , and seeing some decent results that he acheived i decided to try it by myself as well , im not talking about thousands of dollars , since we can not invest much . We make an extra 100-200 dollars each month that we send to our bank accounts , and those are really helping us out during this time .
I started a few weeks ago and chose the automatic system for trading , since I dont really have much time troughout the day . I made money but also lost , thats not really their fault since the robot was explained to me with a risk , and if I will have the additional time , ill get in contact with the account manager , everything else is fine
I usually dont write reviews , but since this kind of surprised me , i feel like i have to . I decided to try some trading just for the sake of it , i have been seeing ADs on it everywhere , i was a bit unsure and scared , but also intrigued . Started with 250 EUR and nothing really happened for a few weeks , i lost some money and made some money here and there , within a 20-30 EUR range . The last month was a crucial month for Bitcoin , as my account manager told me , he convinced me to deposit a little bit more in order to make bigger profits . I went with 2k since he explained everything about crypto and actually directed me to a legit website about it , where i could also see how much in price it grew . Yesterday i withdrew a profit of additional 938 EUR , when the bitcoin was at its highest . I am glad i tried and will consider investing more in the future .
copy-trader on this website is a thing ! this tool makes it very easy to develop a successful trading technique with a little help overtime (if you have already a little experience and decide to try on your own)
I got a recommendation from my colleague and decided to try it . I have never traded anything before, only investing with my bank , but honestly this is much more profitable than investing in stocks .
If you are a first time user i would highly recommend to make use of an account manager , since i have lost money with trading on my own . I am in touch with my personal account manager and the losses have decreased significantly .
I am trading on this platform for weeks already and I can say that i never experienced something sketchy. Whenever i wanted to withdraw my profits there was never an issue , and it was also very quick due to the option of using my crypto wallet
This is a legit trading platform , crypto wallet makes the deposit and withdrawal super easy and i never had any problems . Not to mention the fact that the support is quick and reliable .
This broker is good , just the withdrawal process is a little annoying since i have to wait 14 business days for them to process the payment . Overall i was told it is because of security reasons and got explained that they have to check my identity to make sure its really me , but as long as i get my profits sent to me , everything is fine . I read some bad reviews and got scared because i tried it before doing so , but to be honest , evrything is working well , so πŸ™‚
Wanted to try cryptocurrencies but was afraid to do it on my own , since i dont really understand how to do it , mostly i signed up just for the support they provide you with - i get everything explained and helped with , which is a huge plus point that you dont always get !
I am with this broker company for a few weeks now and everything is going fine with me . I used to trade alone and things went well , just a few days ago i started to work with an account manager there since i have not much time on my hands currently and i dont see any dramatic changes or scammy behaviour . As i read everywhere there is only one person everyone is complaining about , maybe the issue there was solved? From my experience , this website is just as good as any other licensed broker.
I am a longtime trader at this website and I can only say that the service provided from the account managers and customer service is actually very good . It always depends on your trading experience lvl and if you chose to trade alone or get help , there is always bad stuff to say if there is no one else to blame ! Since I have a decent client relationship to my account manager , i felt the need to prove this statement wrong .
I got to try this trading platform 2 weeks ago and so far everything is going well and i make a little profit here and there. i am pleased with the customer service , they also explained to me he withdrawal policy and it makes sense if you think of it in a more safe and secure way that you can only withdraw after personally calling them or e-mailing them. Cant complain about anything
What i was honestly surprised about is the fact , that i can follow other traders activities and strategies and apply them to my own trading , this feature this website provides is helping me a lot to customize my own strategies in various aspects of the market , for sure would recommend trying it out , if you are someone who likes to invest his time and energy to learn a new skill
Actually a very user friendly website for me as a beginner , I am not so great with computers and I stopped investing with my bank since I didn’t make much on profits there , so I am in contact with an Account manager to guide me trough. I enjoy it so far and it’s something i like to do in my free time !
This broker is just as good as any other online broker , deposited 250 USD and got an assistant to guide me trough . The communication is organized and good , can not say anything bad
https://www.torexfx.com is rated 4.21 based on 19 reviews