toroption.co Reviews

of reviewers recommend toroption.co

Tell us how toroption.co made you happy
Its a scam don't trust anything they say withdrawal is impossible and you will loose all the money you invest with them.i was able to withdraw my funds with the help of ralphdaecher (AT) protonmail . com, I am grateful to them for saving me from the hands of these crooks.
I will advice you to be careful investing with any broker. I was trading with LBLV for almost a year but when i wanted to withdraw they disappeared on me. You should contact Mr Bart Kasch if you have fallen victim to any fraudulent broker's scheme, he got back the $78000 that was presumed gone. Reach him at BartKasch @ Affiliaterecovery .com
I asked them why don't they do those extra verifications as soon as we deposit big amounts. Also I have not even received the money I put in.toroption does not seem to know the value of customer service.I was looking for where to report, before I stumbled on someone’s post here,on how she recovered her money with the help of robertocialone @mail,com. They helped me recovered mine too.
Avoid this company . You are lucky if you have not deposited money with them. If you have, get all your money back like i did. I reached out to Johnwhelan@financier,com to assist me in getting back my money.
toroption.co is rated 1.50 based on 4 reviews