Total Quality Security Ltd Reviews

Total Quality Security Ltd 5 star review on 19th October 2016
J Hepworth
Total Quality Security Ltd 5 star review on 11th October 2016
Tim Kent
Phil and his team were very professional and the attention to detail was second to none. The quality of the gates is exceptional. We wanted cut outs of owl incorporated in the gate and Phil has done an excellent job. I would strongly recommend them.
Total Quality Security Ltd 5 star review on 27th May 2022
From start to finish Phil kept me informed about the whole process. It took a little longer than first thought but that was down to issues with 3rd parties. I had a sliding gate and matching side panels made, the quality is second to none. TQS weren’t the cheapest but by far were the best choice. I would definitely have them back at my next property.
We love a our gates, the staff and the service were 1st class.
Total Quality Security Ltd 5 star review on 10th May 2022
Excellent service provided by Phil and his team. Very professional and dedicated team - extremely happy with the electric gates and the service provided!
I'm one week in with my new gates that Phil and the team put together for me. I have to say I am blown away with them. Everything from the design, the build/installation right through to the final commissioning has been absolutely A1. I couldn't recommend TQS any more highly. Top team, great products, cracking results.
Tqs the company to go to for Taylor made Gates and railings to your specification. Friendly family run business with staff you can discuss your requirements with. If you need a quote call TQS Many thanks Richard Burnhill.
When looking for my new gates I discovered that TQS is one of the few suppliers who provide the full package, design, manufacture and installation, all trouble-free. Everyone we dealt with at TQS took ownership of their role and was professional, motivated, committed and thorough. We are very proud of our new gates. They are stylish, sturdy and silent. I guarantee you will get what you pay for.
TQS created the most stunning gate for our property. Brilliant workmanship, excellent customer service, delivering everything we asked for to a very high quality. Highly recommended for a trust worthily high quality gate.
Very professional service from start to finish received from the whole team. Workmanship was to the highest standard. The gates look great and work so well. No hesitation in the five stars.
The projects on the TQS website, social media pages, and the many positive reviews gave us plenty of info and confidence in our decision to deal with them. Quick response to queries, site visit, quotation, and design spec. Regular updates with first and final installation dates as promised. Work was professional, neat and tidy. Team friendly and helpful. A stress free experience throughout. Totally happy the final results, our gates look fantastic. A big thanks to the all the team at TQS!
During one of the many National lockdowns, my wife and I would enjoy our daily exercise from Woodlesford to Rothwell to the only place we were allowed to visit: Morrison’s! And each day, we would walk past a house on Park Lane where TQS were installing an electric gate. Each day, we would see how much progress was being made with this gate, electrics and pathway. Several months later, we moved to a house next-door-but-one. It needed a gate and obviously it needed to be electric. Having seen the great job done on the neighbour’s gate, we contacted TQS and by the following morning, Ben was at our house and provided a quote a few hours later. One of the other companies took months to even get back in touch. We accepted the quote and within a few months, the posts were expertly fitted and the made-to-measure, bespoke gate was fitted a few weeks later. We received regular updates about what would happen next and when. An all-round tremendous job. On our way home from work, we simple ask Siri to open the gates and the grey anthracite gates with a black finish , are wide open for our return. There’s an easy-to-use app which let’s you amend the entry code…can set a temporary code for people who need to gain access. A blumming great job and the fellas who did all of the work were great. As each of the reviews state: would defo recommend.
We've recently had bespoke electric gates installed by TQS and could not have been happier with the process from start to finish. Being able to visit the workshop to see all of the styles, colours and finishing options helped us to make decisions we could feel confident with. No pushy sales at all. We were able to bring home sample boards to choose the best colour for our brick and stone work and it helped to try out and understand the gadgets before we went ahead with our order. All of the team are really friendly, professional and informative. Brilliant communication throughout. Fitters amazing on the days of both the groundwork and installation, the engineers were considerate of our neighbours and explained everything to us thoroughly before they left. TQS worked with us to tie in the gates with our existing security systems and we've had lots of compliments from friends and neighbours (and random passers by!) on the look of our new gates. I would use TQS again in a heartbeat and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to others.
Superb service from start to finish. Highly recommend , the quality of finish is superb. Kept update through the entire process and such a friendly team to deal with.
Amazing service, beautiful gates - highly recommended!
We have just had our automatic gates fitted by TQS and we are absolutely delighted with the end product. We cannot speak highly enough of the whole team, very professional,friendly and reliable and would recommend them to anyone who is thinking about getting new gates.
Excellent work, excellent team, tidy and neat. Planned well, did what they said. We are really happy with the result and value for money. Looks a million $
Well what can I say! Top service from start to finish. Nothing is too much trouble for TQS and the whole experience was a pleasure… they even dealt with a moaning neighbour from the bottom of our driveway!! We replaced a single large gate with 2 very solid, robust and modern ones - utilising the very latest in Black composite material. Top effort, top job, top lads!! Thanks TQS…
Really happy with the finished Gates! We had chosen this company due to the positive feedback and were not disappointed. Phil and his team came to install some Electric Gates and side fencing for my Mums house. The team were great from start to finish, from coming out and giving an inspection with advice on what the options are, right through the process to the end product. Due to Covid there were some slight delays RE materials which was understandable but they were constantly communicative and kept us in the loop with completion dates and asking when would work for us. The end product looks smart and is very efficient. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to get Electric Gates.
Can highly recommend TQS. From our first contact, to the the fitting. They have been nothing but professional and helped and advised throughout. The fitting was extremely quick with high quality work carried out and everything left tidy and looking great. If you’re thinking of new gates cannot these guys.
I would like to recommended T.Q.S , 5 star rating . The old wooden gates on my property needed replacing and modernising .The standard of completion is very professional. The team and company have been very professional from start to finish. I Would highly recommend. Excellent
Total Quality Security Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 136 reviews