Total Quality Security Ltd Reviews

Total Quality Security Ltd 5 star review on 19th October 2016
J Hepworth
Total Quality Security Ltd 5 star review on 11th October 2016
Tim Kent
Good product delivered on time. Fitted to a high standard by knowledgeable engineers. All my questions answered immediately. Good job, thanks. PS. No picture submitted as surrounding area waiting for completion by other contractors.
Absolutely thrilled with our two sets of gates from Phil and the team at TQS...cannot recommend them highly enough...brilliant to deal with from start to finish and the end result has transformed our property. Extra thanks to Michael for going over and above. A fantastic company!
A huge thank you to the Team at TQS Ltd! Especially Phil, Ben and Michael. Professional and friendly customer service throughout. I am absolutely delighted with our new electric gates at Truffle Lodge Spa. They make a great first impression as our guests arrive and offer the ultimate security. I would highly recommend TQS to others who are considering such a purchase. Kind Regards, Pam.
TQS designed, manufactured and fitted our automatic gates (December 2020) and we are absolutely delighted with the end product. The quality and craftmanship of the gates speak for themselves but the service we received from TQS was second to none. From start to finish this family run business went above and beyond for us. We cannot speak highly enough of TQS and would recommend them to anyone looking for a professional and reliable company. Without a doubt a 5 star service/company!! Thank you so much TQS.
Total Quality Security Ltd 5 star review on 25th December 2020
Fantastic from start to finish - Phil rocked up in his Nissan to quote and explained everything in detail, got the gates sorted really fast and all the guys that did the work were top class. Finished product looks superb and is absolutely solid. Highly recommended and money well spent on quality workmanship.
Recently just had our gate installed. We were very impressed with the professionalism of the whole team from start to finish. They regularly kept informed with the progress of our gate and sent pictures. Lovely guys to deal with. I would definitely recommend these guys. Great service. Thank you Team TQS
Absolutely outstanding company the project went better than I would have ever expected. Phil kept me updated from start to finish and the project was completed in a timely manner. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending TQS and I will be using them again when required. Also a big thanks to Michael, Dave and Ben all three were very professional and kept the property tidy. Keep up the good work guys.
Fantastic service from beginning to the end. The project was quicker than adviser and the team kept us informed along the way with updates & pictures. The final gates are simply stunning. Great team, great company, great service, great product!
TOTAL QUALITY !!!!! From start to finish Ben, Phil and the team were amazing, explaining everything in detail, with regular updates before they got to install the gate. I couldn't be happier with the final completed gate. I now have extremely jealous neighbours, i think TQ might be getting some more orders from Brotherton very soon!! Thanks TQ
I never normally write reviews, but I know how much reading the reviews of others on here helped me feel confident in going with TQS. After our experience with them, I couldn’t help but write one myself. We could not be happier with our new automated gate! We decided to get a new gate fitted after a couple of break ins in our area and all I can say is WOW! Ben called me back literally 2 minutes after I sent them a message asking for a quote through their website and he was at our home the same afternoon measuring up! He gave us some great advice on how changing our gate would help with our security and he was exactly right! Once we placed our order, they hit every date they promised, sent us pictures of our gate as it was being manufactured and kept us up to date from the word go. I could not recommend Ben, Phil and the rest of the lads more highly. Our new gate has completely changed the way we use our garden and made us feel completely safe and secure at home... Honestly, don’t hesitate!!
Fantastic gates. Couldn’t be happier with the design and build quality. Phil was very helpful and accommodated our requirements in a friendly and professional manner. I would definitely recommend TQS Ltd to anyone wishing to enhance the appearance and security of their home.
From the first visit I became aware of the attention to detail.My requirements were slightly more complicated as they were on a slope and one of the gates needed to pivot way beyond 90 degrees. Phil and the team got the gates spot on coming back to double check everything before fabricating the gates,sending me photographs of the progress. The finished gates look fantastic and I can recommend Phil and team to anybody. 5 stars is hardly enough
We ordered our gate with TQS because Ben explained in great detail about how it was going to be designed, built and installed. We followed the progress as we were sent regular photos and videos of the gate as it was being built. The end product has even exceeded our expectations, we are truly delighted and very grateful to all of the staff, in particular Phil and Mark for their attention to detail. We would highly recommend
Amazing and glad we had Phil and Ben and the team to give us a quality gate. Would highly recommend. Very caring people
It is a pleasure to endorse the work of TQS. Our replacement gate project was always going to be a difficult task however we were never asked to compromise and the end result has exceeded all our expectations. This being wholly due to the care and consideration afforded us by Phil,Ben and the team at TQS. Each individual member of that team is highly skilled and all come together to create a product of the highest quality and craftsmanship. Old fashioned courtesy and consideration throughout has been much appreciated. If you are considering gate automation and related works I would have no hesitation in recommending TQS, you will be delighted with the result. Wishing Phil,Ben and team every success.
It is a pleasure to endorse the work of TQS. Our replacement gate project was always going to be a difficult task, however we were never asked to compromise and the end result has exceeded all our expectations. This being wholly due to the care and consideration afforded us by Phil, Ben and their wonderful team. Every individual member of that team is highly skilled and all come together to create a product of the highest quality and craftsmanship. Old fashioned courtesy and consideration throughout has been much appreciated. If you are considering gate automation and related works I would have no hesitation recommending TQS, you will be delighted with the result. Wishing Phil, Ben and all the team every success .
We were really impressed with Ben & Phil from start to finish. They listened to our specific requests and helped to overcome any design issues we had with their expertise and knowledge. From the initial consultation and throughout we were kept informed and updated on the progress of our gates. We are so pleased with the completed look and cannot recommend these guys highly enough.
Having had 5 years of numerous electrical gate failures on a small residential estate, we asked TQS to look at the system. Phil was very approachable and after an honest opinion quoted on a replacement system. The engineers have done a fantastic, tidy job of reengineering the existing gates and we are now looking forward to years of hassle free automation and a reliable service from TQS. Would highly recommend
Really pleased with the gate. Always felt well advised and Phil was great at keeping us up to date. Would definitely recommend
Ben and Phil and darth vada! Have done an amazing job on my new electrical gates. They are extremely professional and so helpful and hassle free. Would highly recommend to anyone interested in having these gates.
Total Quality Security Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 108 reviews