@Mr_Wicked_USA Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend @Mr_Wicked_USA

How would you rate @Mr_Wicked_USA ?

"The website is clear, the prices are good and the loyalty scheme is great. I always receive my orders very quickly and well packaged."
"Great company, never use any other."
"I've been vaping for almost 6 years, and Totally Wicked has been one of the main suppliers of E-Cigs, Tanks, Atomizers, Liquids and various accessories and add-ons during that time. Their range is awesome, the products are very good. They deliver quickly, and pack well. They often pop a little gift, such as a pomotional pen or suchlike into the package. I have rarely had to phone them about an order, but when I have, I have always found them to be very pleasant and helpful. My most recent purchase from them was to join their newly launched Club Wicked. This is a monthly subscription service, with no minimum term requirement For £35 per month, you will receive 10 x 10ml bottles of your choice of E-Liquid plus a bonus 2 that are randomly selected, although you can specify which general range you would like the flavours to be picked from (For example - Fruity range) As well as this, membership entitles you to free delivery site wide, no matter how small your purchase is. And as I said - no minimum terms. So if you want to cancel after 1 or 2 months - no problem. Well done Totally Wicked! - My firm favourite E-Cig supplier!."
"Great range of products, very fast service, great quality and very reasonable price"
"Easy to use website and chat rooms for extra advice"
"Quality British made e liquid. Great prices and deals, amazing range of products and prompt delivery. I won't use any other company now."
"I recently purchased a few things from totally wicked and I really like how they have live chat so that we can ask what is compatible with what and it's quite hard to find a quick response from ppl about are most asked questions but with Totally Wicked there live chat is fast and really helps to know what to buy especially if you've just started vaping and you don't know what works with what and for that reason amongst others(good products) is why I'm giving a 5*star review I highly recommend them"
@Mr_Wicked_USA is rated 4.80 based on 7 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!