Total Wellness Esperance Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Total Wellness Esperance

Tell us how Total Wellness Esperance made you happy

"My first time inside this lovely little shop and I was so warmly greeted by Jenell. I had come to check out a specific item and Jenell's product knowledge was amazing. I love that there was no high pressure salesperson talk, just a friendly chat with Jenell so she could understand my needs and wants, then some well informed suggestions from her and I was left to decide for myself what I would do. Very pleasant experience and I will be back 😊"
Thank you for your amazing review of your experience in-store, always a pleasure catching up with you Vicki, drop in anytime for a chat or a free sample of our amazing tea range. :)
"i have enjoyed seeing an improvement in my skin tone after a week while using these products on my boby, found them very light and not oily at all"
Total Wellness Esperance is rated 4.50 based on 2 reviews