Total Wellness & Secret Wishes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Total Wellness & Secret Wishes
Read Total Wellness & Secret Wishes  Reviews

About Total Wellness & Secret Wishes :

Offering only the best range of Natural Beauty, Haircare, Skincare, Wellness & Eco Friendly Products. Buying products that support the environment, make improvements to your health, partnering with businesses that share my business ethics, values and beliefs - of making a difference in this world one product at a time. I offer advice, support, follow-up and recommendations that allow my customers to access total wellness.

Keep up to date with my blogs, join my online community and receive additional member savings and discounts.
All my products have been tested by myself, my friends or someone in my family to ensure that only the best products hit the shelf, for you to purchase, giving you the peace of mind that they work.
Because we live in a small remote community; made up of many small surrounding farming communities, I understand that time and distance doesn't always allow us to get into town and shop. I offer the unique ability for my customers to click and collect - choose this option on check out and I will put your products aside for collection or deliver them to you - when you're in town.
We hope that you enjoy the product range as much as we do.
Shop with peace of mind, trust and integrity. :)

secret.wishes@bigpond.com

5 James Street

Tell us how Total Wellness & Secret Wishes made you happy
Amazing customer service, Mrs Brown is dardy
Great selection of things in store, very friendly service and are always happy to help, even if the size that I needed wasn't in store at the time the girls were more than happy to order it in for me. Love this little shop packed full of goodies for everyone. Thanks ladies I will be back again for sure.
Thank you Total Wellness Esperance for lovely friendly service. I had quick replies and delivery right to my door. 😊
Friendly efficient service and love the overalls
It was such a joy shopping from your store the service was really good I will definatley continue to shop there :-)
Fabulous service! Called Jenell to order a customized gift basket to which she happily obliged, sticking to my budget, she beautifully arranged a box of goodies personally delivered it for me!
Went to pick up my order that I did over the internet and bought a Jumper while I was there jenell is all was so helpful
Always great, helpful service at Total wellness Esperance
Loving the order on line and get it delivered options ..great service anx very friendly
Total Wellness & Secret Wishes  5 star review on 10th April 2020
Thank you for your lovely review - it is our pleasure :)
Great knowledge of product and very friendly.
Thank you for your review Carla - always happy to help
Very welcoming! Great little shop nice and clean & bright 😀
Fast, efficient, friendly and a superb range of products to choose from! What more could you ask for?
So many amazing products and fantastic service 😍😍😍
Great service,quick delivery
Always friendly and helpful .very knowledgeable in what i wanted and found the product to best help me
I love this product... Jenelle was so helpful and a pleasure to deal with
Really good eco, organic and natural products and brands all found in one place! Great customer service and very knowledgeable and helpful.
Good to deal with and arrived on time!
Jenell was great know what she is selling
Just made our first online purchase!
Website was easy to navigate.
Can't wait to try the products
Total Wellness & Secret Wishes is rated 4.96 based on 26 reviews