Total Wellness Esperance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Total Wellness Esperance

About Total Wellness Esperance :

Offering only the best range of Natural Beauty, Haircare, Skincare, Wellness & Eco Friendly Products. Buying products that support the environment, make improvements to your health, partnering with businesses that share my business ethics, values and beliefs - of making a difference in this world one product at a time. I offer advice, support, follow-up and recommendations that allow my customers to access total wellness.

Keep up to date with my blogs, join my online community and receive additional member savings and discounts.
All my products have been tested by myself, my friends or someone in my family to ensure that only the best products hit the shelf, for you to purchase, giving you the peace of mind that they work.
Because we live in a small remote community; made up of many small surrounding farming communities, I understand that time and distance doesn't always allow us to get into town and shop. I offer the unique ability for my customers to click and collect - choose this option on check out and I will put your products aside for collection or deliver them to you - when you're in town.
We hope that you enjoy the product range as much as we do.
Shop with peace of mind, trust and integrity. :)

Tell us how Total Wellness Esperance made you happy
Great knowledge of product and very friendly.
Very welcoming! Great little shop nice and clean & bright ๐Ÿ˜€
Fast, efficient, friendly and a superb range of products to choose from! What more could you ask for?
So many amazing products and fantastic service ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Great service,quick delivery
Always friendly and helpful .very knowledgeable in what i wanted and found the product to best help me
I love this product... Jenelle was so helpful and a pleasure to deal with
Really good eco, organic and natural products and brands all found in one place! Great customer service and very knowledgeable and helpful.
(Chadwick) - Posted 2 months ago
Good to deal with and arrived on time!
Jenell was great know what she is selling
Just made our first online purchase! Website was easy to navigate. Can't wait to try the products
Have yet to been in to Total Wellness but the online site is amazing, Such a huge variety of really good eco friendly products, Everything you need to live a non toxic lifestyle. Could spend ages browsing through all the goodies โ™กโ™กโ™ก
Very informative and relaxing shopping. Loved the tea you made us and looking forward to trying the one I purchased.
Can't be beaten. Great store and great service.
Jenell has set up a nice little business, she has good product knowledge and was able to help me with my purchase.
My first time inside this lovely little shop and I was so warmly greeted by Jenell. I had come to check out a specific item and Jenell's product knowledge was amazing. I love that there was no high pressure salesperson talk, just a friendly chat with Jenell so she could understand my needs and wants, then some well informed suggestions from her and I was left to decide for myself what I would do. Very pleasant experience and I will be back ๐Ÿ˜Š
Thank you for your amazing review of your experience in-store, always a pleasure catching up with you Vicki, drop in anytime for a chat or a free sample of our amazing tea range. :)
i have enjoyed seeing an improvement in my skin tone after a week while using these products on my boby, found them very light and not oily at all
Total Wellness Esperance is rated 4.94 based on 17 reviews