Touche Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Touche Company

Tell us how Touche Company made you happy
Delivery taking over a week so far
great product, my family loves them!
livraison rapide, très joli et produit de qualité
My daughter is a medical student and a bit of a germaphobe, I gave it to her as a stocking stuffer and she loves it
Quality product.
Good communication, fair price, quick delivery...well done!
SO pleased to purchase this from such creative, ambitious young people!!!
This is a great tool for this particular moment in time. I bought mine after seeing your interview on the news a week or two ago.
Thank you and best of luck with further endeavours!
Very practical, great feel, quality and appearance.
Bought some for family members for Xmas and they loved them.
Use it to open doors, and use at ATM.
Saw your introduction on Global news immediately ordered 6 so everyone would get a Touché Tool in their Christmas stocking. You guys are amazing you shipped them immediately they arrived yesterday. You must be so proud of your accomplishments sourced a Canadian product, sold it at a fair price through national distribution & donated to charity. Way to go what a success story. You are a shining example that Canada's future is in good hands.
Love my Touché. Stylish and functional.
I received one of these touches for a birthday gift. To be honest this is the dumbest gadget I have seen. Plenty of other ways of pushing or grabbing onto something other than a basic hook design. Even during the pandemic this is not very effective and the cost is a joke for what it does. This is not handy for anything. Not worth a gift or purchase
Very good and handy during the pandemic but will most likely use it afterwards as well.
Game changer!!
Good product! Love supporting local. Shipped quick.
I am so happy to support this local Canadian company that was started by three siblings. The tools are amazing, and are so useful and well made. The handwritten note was an incredible touch! There was a mistake made in my delivery package, and when I called, Connor was very apologetic and rectified the situation right away, and then some! I am so impressed. Thank you so much. I will tell everyone about your product!
So happy with our purchase! I bought one for each set of keys and I love them! Use it for doors, ATMs, touchscreens, etc. Excellent product. So very glad to be supporting this small business. Excellent design siblings. Also, shipping was ridiculously fast. Ordered Wednesday night, arrived Friday morning. Very impressive!
So happy with our purchase 😍
I will never not support this company. Local, friendly and awesome! Love our new tools!
Very good experience buying two touch tools!
Beautiful packaging, beautiful rose gold colour. Tool is light and not too bulky to carry on a key chain.
Very impressed by product and quick delivery time
Touche Company is rated 4.72 based on 29 reviews