Touche Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Touche Company

Tell us how Touche Company made you happy
Game changer!!
Good product! Love supporting local. Shipped quick.
I am so happy to support this local Canadian company that was started by three siblings. The tools are amazing, and are so useful and well made. The handwritten note was an incredible touch! There was a mistake made in my delivery package, and when I called, Connor was very apologetic and rectified the situation right away, and then some! I am so impressed. Thank you so much. I will tell everyone about your product!
So happy with our purchase! I bought one for each set of keys and I love them! Use it for doors, ATMs, touchscreens, etc. Excellent product. So very glad to be supporting this small business. Excellent design siblings. Also, shipping was ridiculously fast. Ordered Wednesday night, arrived Friday morning. Very impressive!
So happy with our purchase 😍
I will never not support this company. Local, friendly and awesome! Love our new tools!
Very good experience buying two touch tools!
Beautiful packaging, beautiful rose gold colour. Tool is light and not too bulky to carry on a key chain.
Very impressed by product and quick delivery time
Excellent !!!
The product of great quality and very useful in my condo living lifestyle.
We love these. Well made and a great tool.
Thank you so much! Glad you like them. :)
practical & stylish
Thank you very much!
Hand delivered next day :) i get excited everytime i get to use it
Glad you like it! Your support means a lot to us.
Excellent service. Order fulfillment and delivery was extremely quick. A pleasure to deal with. Products were nicely presented and very nice looking! Kudos!
Thank you very much for your support!
Amazing product! I love using it to open door and press buttons when I’m outside the house :) Touché keeps me germ-free!
Wow! Not only is my Touché Tool beautiful, but it also got to me in less than 2 days! Talk about customer service! Used it once already and it made my grocery visit 10x easier! Thanks Touché!
Amazing tool if you are out in the world to avoid touching common surfaces. Easy to use. Beautifully made. I use all the time for doors and elevators. Like how it makes me feel safer. Love how this is a Canadian Company
Touche Company is rated 4.94 based on 17 reviews