TR Tooling & machinery ltd in sheffield Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend TR Tooling & machinery ltd in sheffield

How would you rate TR Tooling & machinery ltd in sheffield?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Roger Fabry

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about TR Tooling & machinery ltd in sheffield in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Roger Fabry
"I was looking for an odd sized thread 'Tap' tool, American NPT to be exact, I found their site selling various items including great quality brand taps and the one I was after at a great price- in stock- amongst much else, talking over the phone they were terrifically helpful, I purchased a few other products while at it, all went smoothly, paying was secure/simples. I recommend them, friendly helpful."
TR Tooling & machinery ltd in sheffield is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews