tradehubltd.digital Reviews

of reviewers recommend tradehubltd.digital

Tell us how tradehubltd.digital made you happy
Total scam lost 26 thousand USD everything was good right up to withdrawal.the amount according to there platform should have been over 63k some how they changed my wallet address it was no where close got in touch with my account manger Harvey Greenwood ( if that is his real name ) he said there would be a recovery fee I told him to keep 37k that would be a good recovery fee I just wanted to get my money back no response.i hope law enforcement in the UK read these reviews,stay away from these scammers
Total scam, If you look at all the reviews from over 3 months ago you will see great reviews, that makes you feel confident about trade hub then the summer splash promo, to get you to invest your hard earned cash then that’s it they’ve got your money and closed your accounts, sleep tight scammers
Total scam I trusted mark Pearson apparently not his real name and Nicholas Becker employees of trade hub I lost £7000 with no way of getting it back they let you with draw little amounts in the beginning to gain your trust then as soon as you want start withdrawing weekly earnings they close your account with no way of getting back in, and support is then non existent please don’t get scammed like me, I was an idiot to of believed total strangers
Do not invest with this company, they are very responsive when you want to invest but when it's time to withdraw they ignore you and if you ask questions they will block you account.
Do not INVEST WITH THEM!!!
Withdrawal is hell with this company. They refused to give me back all my initial investments. I tried calling them several times and they ignored me and all the mails. I was only able to get back my money back from them few weeks ago with the help of a financial cryptographer johnwhelan@ financier,com. Thank God i am out of this mess
Do not use them starts out looking good then make you account invalid.
Scam scam scam.
Do not give them your time or money. Tried to do s withdrawal today of $100 and was blocked from their Facebook page and then my account was deleted.
Not very smart Ponzi schemers.
Scam scam scam.
Very helpful when you want to make a deposit but I got locked out of my account after trying to make a $100 withdrawal. Blocked from the Facebook group as well. No explanation or replies to my inquiries. Money is gone, gone gone.
Absolutely scam, every screenshots of pay out are fake, fake people, fake profile. Keep changing the group name. Now, they are called “daily crypto currency trading”

James Marvin, Nicholas Becker, and Alex were supposed to be account manager. But they’re no longer in the group. Now more fake profile people are admins.

The group had over 2000 people , overnight it went down to 1600. Got rid of people that questions their actions.

They’ll answer promptly if you want to deposit, once your money is with them, they won’t reply.

There was a summer plush promotions, where people put a lot of money and now no way of getting it back. I have screenshot shots of everything.

Every fake profile, picture of all the admin, they’ve obviously mess with the wrong person.

Darnell shotton is another admin guy there.
Its a SCAM do not send them your money
I have been using this Platform since Oct 2019 and i have been seeing gains I never thought would happen. I have seen API bots make a lot more day to day but this is a much more conservative way to invest. I am in love with this platform! Everyone i have had the pleasure to communicate with has been extremely helpful when I need assistance or have a question. Keep it up THL!
It’s an Ok platform I would recommend
It’s a good investment platform
I’d say they’re good at what they do... It has been a smooth game ever since.
Thanks to the team.
Trade Hub limited is the perfect platform for anyone who trades crypto currencies
I’ve had a good experience with the admin and members
Trade Hub for the last couple of months have stayed true to their word.
The team is strong-willed to renovating the past experience with other platforms
Great team and support, an absolute pleasure to work with!
It's amazing to know that there's much to gain when you invest with the right company. I put my life in this business and now it paid off. Is been a long while I happened to meet such a trusted and genuine company.
I'm so happy for what the company has done for me. I'm so much indepted to the stakeholders who at every point in time try to ensure that they put the interest of their investors first. With all this, I'm very sure that I will get the financial freedom that this 2020 never wanted granting me from the beginning.
I wouldn't trust this company. They promised to send my money to me for over three months and they didn't. I called them severally and they had no good explanation , he ended the call abruptly. Thanks to a financial cryptographer johnwhelan@ financier,com that assisted me in getting the money back. Thank God i have all my money now.
tradehubltd.digital is rated 2.90 based on 20 reviews