tradekey Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend tradekey

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does tradekey deliver?

How can I contact tradekey?

Tell us how tradekey made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"Tradekey is the B2B trading web site, it have maximum of the products. The Website is straight forward to use and give great digital service. My friend instructed me about this web site so I place a bulk T-shirt order via this internet site. The costs are pretty reasonable and the quality of the t-shirt i got is likewise accurate. The hassle that i confronted from this website is there delivery time and the customer service. They did not have client delivery monitoring system and if you contact to customer care to ask for the delivery dates, they did not deliver pleasant answer they use to say that contact the seller you buy from. If there is no emergency of the item you could buy from this platform. Because their rates are reasonable."
Are you tradekey? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I am using Tradekey B2B platform for buying the footwear product. I have purchased twice from one of the footwear manufacturer. Both times i have been completely satisfied with their products as well as with support service (i.e. communication, customer service and follow up etc). One of their employees always available on direct communication channel and kept me informed about the progress and every delicate detail (from designing, manufacturing, packaging to delivery) of my order. That’s why they have continued to exceed our expectations. And we will continue to trade with that manufacturer for our footwear needs. Thank you Tradekey for connecting us with such a customer oriented manufacturer."
"We are the garments exporter, my company was facing hard time to find international bulk buyers, So that I start looking for online B2B platform and find Tradekey in Google search. I get registered with Tradekey initial process of setting up my page told few days, but just after the registration I start getting product inquiries, and now I just successfully shipped order worth 45,000 USD. I am very much satisfied from Tradekey platform. & I can say that Tradekey is one of the best B2B websites they have amazing customer support service Thank you, Tradekey for providing such a great business experience. "
"A few months ago, we start using Tradekey B2B platform as a premium member for selling our product. Tradekey provide us a Key Account Manager who helps us a lot in setting up our business page, product posting and promoting, after that they start connecting us with potential buyers from different countries. Although, we are unable to sell our product to any of these buyer due to some Reason but still we are negotiating with some of them, and we have positive feeling about our current dealings. Overall, I am completely satisfied with Tradekey service. No other business to business trading website can provide such customer support service."
"Tradekey is one of the honest and respectable business to business trading website. They also provide a number of business support services as per their customer’s needs. I am using their services from last 3 years, including Logo making, Web designing, SEO, and graphics designing. They are know one of the best SEO service providers. The first time a Tradekey Recommended by one of my business friends, and now I recommend their services to others. And I am very much satisfied with their services. I feel that now is a good time to give feedback about Tradekey that’s why I am posting this Tradekey review."
"Tradekey reviews and feedbacks on Google are great. So we decide to Join Tradekey as a premium member. Initially we thought the there is no return on investment on a B2B platform or we wouldn’t get business though online platform, I was just doing this for a brand management purpose, but Tradekey Service change our mind because we really find the number of new buyers on Tradekey. I believe Tradekey working really hard to connect real buyers with sellers and for providing Scam free service. So I can say that if you are looking for B2B platforms “Tradekey.com” is the best choice for online bulk buying or selling…"
"I was looking for online B2B platform and found Tradekey in an article about top ranking B2B websites. Actually, I join many B2B website, but my experience with Tradekey was really different, Tradekey reviews on Google are goods so I join them to and they personally call me on my number very next day I joined Tradekey site to inform me about Tradekey services, and provide me complete understanding about their functions. Their support service, key account manager feature provides an entirely different experience. They work really hard to keep us updated with new services, and other thing through emails and pdf. Number of times they save me from Scams. I really recommended Tradekey to other B2B sellers as well as buyers. Thank you Tradekey; keep providing us scam/fraud free trading service."
"I was looking for reliable seller of the product I needed. Then one of my business friends suggests me to get registered on Tradekey as a buyer. And order it via Tradekey. So I did the same and start looking for the seller. When I place an order request for one of the seller he shows positively responded very quickly. Moreover, packaging and dispatching process gone very quickly, although shipping take litter bit longer than I expected. But now I just received my first shipment, which I ordered via Tradekey. That’s why I am writing Review for Tradekey. Over experience was good, Tradekey is a good platform bulk buying Scams Free Platform. I will defiantly use Tradekey again soon."
"A few years ago, I purchased jewelry Item from a seller using Tradekey that item was really beautiful, well designed, well packed, and shipped within a week I make a deal. I received exactly what I ordered. Since then I am a regular user of trade key, as well as I respect that honest seller and to show my respect, I make a frequently purchase from that seller. They always coordinate with my business to understand my requirement and send exactly what I need in high quality which is very much suitable for my business. So I highly recommend that seller to other business as well. And I believe such honest & respectable seller can only find on Tradekey.com"
"I have been contacted by a buyer from Africa and he mentioned that he is interested to buy our products on the said price. Since he was agreeing on everything and was very clean. I requested our key account manager to check reviews and feedbacks whether he is scam, fraud or if there is any complaint of this buyer received to tradekey. Ryan, our KAM, replied that the profile is cleaned since there is no complaint yet. However we decided to verify this buyer other way. Ryan contacted that buyer as a mock buyer to check if he really deals in this or not. After 2 days KAM recommended not to deal with this buyer. Later on some other company reported that buyer as spam. Sad for that company but thankful to tradekey."
"I was disappointed with my existing website because of design and many programming issues. It was a lucky moment when business analyst from tradekey informed me that he can fix the issue in reasonable charges. I just shared all my credentials of the web. It was surprisingly awesome when I saw a complete new website. I was so happy that I gifted him with additional money transfer. Before I never found in tradekey reviews that tradekey also make websites."
"I love trading from Tradekey, the top-secret is to find a good seller and then you go. The only complaint I have is that the site malfunctions so many times when posting products I can't attach any photos. Further, I have never been able to place pictures in the description which seems very easy but is actually a very complex process. After improving these little things and you're excellent. I have sent so many e-mails to tradekey support team, but they never got back to me less than 24 hours."
"This is sometimes is just Ok site, blend of theoretically reliable and unreliable sellers who want to deal with me privately from tradekey system. It seems like that the sellers feel insulted if I want to ensure that the seller is not spam and phisher. They should be open and fair to buyers, in fact, they should come up with the solution that they can win our trust. Whenever I found a genuine seller at tradekey, the products are outstanding and delivered almost in time at good price. Sometimes the interface is a bit heavy so overall a mixed review but can be fantastic."
"Every time we import from tradekey sellers, we expect reliable customer service or support on the website. Apparently, when we deal with international suppliers shared by tradekey account manager we expect them as filtered and authentic suppliers. I have faced a delay in delivery of charcoal items as compared to the time mentioned in the contract. For this problem we expect tradekey to help us exclusively, but I would review that tradekey is good and need to improve in supplier filtration."
tradekey is rated 4.80 based on 15 reviews