TradeKey.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend TradeKey.com
Telephone, Live Chat

Tell us how TradeKey.com made you happy
Our company has grown rapidly since we have joined Tradekey. We have established good relationship with various buyers in US and Western Europe. These include some valuable contacts to dropship our products. We upgrade to Goldkey membership of Tradekey.com Two years ago. This proved to be the single best investment decision of our firm. Our mission is to be a customer centric organization. We believe we could bring better service to our client; with the help of Tradekey in return, we could get more and more attention, reviews and customer feedback in the future.
I am a GoldKey Member of Tradekey and I receive high quality traffic and inquiries. None of them was scam. Not to forget DRM is a much targeted service and provides you a service of a business consultant. I really look forward for great return on investment, as much as ten times and at the moment I believe I will be able to achieve that. Thankyou Tradekey for Scam free Service.
We started at Tradekey.com as a free members hoping that it would be enough, but it’s ended up with a few inquiries but no orders. Then we noticed that many companies in our industry are GoldKey members. After careful consideration, reading their reviews about Tradekey GoldKey we decided to invest in a GoldKey membership. The first thing we noticed after upgrade was that the quality of inquiries we were getting had changed remarkably. More and more serious buyers were contacting us. It has been enough to refresh and update our products and selling leads. Obviously, the GoldKey logo is a good recommendation for serious buyers. A higher ranking in searches, which also comes with GoldKey membership, has worked quite well. I am posting this review because We have been paid members of several other B2B websites for about a year and a half and we think that Tradekey has demonstrated the best results and the best service out of all of them for the products we are selling.
If you ask me for feedback, Tradekey.com is worth much more than I paid. We joined as a Gold Supplier over a year ago. Now we are getting inquiries from almost every part of the world, even though success in international trade is often easier said than done.
TradeKey.com is rated 4.67 based on 3 reviews