tradelucky.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend tradelucky.com

Tell us how tradelucky.com made you happy
I am so glad I decided to sign up with TradeLucky. My only regret is that I did not sign up sooner, it would have saved me countless hours researching who is legit. The customer service is also excellent and extremely helpful. To anyone looking to get involved in trading, I would look no further than TradeLucky. They are an excellent company!
There are many scammers and untrustworthy organizations out there in the online trading industry. TradeLucky is certainly not one of them! They are really genuine company not like the other companies, who promises lot of different things and are out there just to take your cash. TradeLucky have given me lots of different resources and contacts in the company to help me become a trader on my own. They focus on making sure that you learn the basics of trading and also the more advanced part of trading.
Many thanks to TradeLucky, I was able to change my superfund into a super super fund haha
I’m really lucky to have Henry as my dedicated broker because he is so sweet, friendly, helpful, and on hand to help, advise, and answer any questions at any time about investments. I feel very confident investing my savings in TradeLucky after a bad experience with other company. I will be investing more in the near future. Excellent company to deal with. Would definitely recommend.
Very fantastic service with hassle-free withdrawals. Highly recommended!
tradelucky.com is rated 5.00 based on 25 reviews