www.tradepricesdirect.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.tradepricesdirect.com

Tell us how www.tradepricesdirect.com made you happy
AVOID AVOID AVOID

Please Please do not get these people to fit your boiler or do anything in your property, they seem to just subcontract all the work...
i got a new gas boiler installed through TPD in December 2019 and was told included in the price was 10 years free servicing along with the manufacturers 10 year warranty.
few months later my boiler was losing pressure and i called Trade prices direct Craig was his name and he made a lot of promises and told me that he would contact the installer which he did not do.. I ended up contacting IDEAL myself and to my horror i found that the boiler wasnt even registered for the warranty, lucky enough it was within the timescale needed and i got my warranty registered with them directly myselfand got the issue sorted.
As for the servicing i have tried on numerous times to book this in with TPD as they were the ones supplying it. It is now a year old with the 1st service being due and everytime someone says they will call me back and get it booked noone does ever call you back. I have been able to contact craig and he booked it in for the 27th of November and noone showed so i went on the website and went on to their chat facility and spoke to Nick Windsor and he again booked my service for the 10th of december between 1 and 5pm again another day of work again another no show ..I will now do everything in my power weather that be through a solicitor or through trading standards to get them to honour our agreement of the 10 years free servicing as agreed in our contract ,,

Please save yourself the hassle and go to someone else..This firm is just full of false promises .

They use feefo for their feedback platform which must be filtered as i cant leave a review for them even tho i am a geniune customer ..
www.tradepricesdirect.com is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews