tradesports.co.uk Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend tradesports.co.uk

Tell us how tradesports.co.uk made you happy

"Avoid this company at all costs Ordered a football shirt in July 2018 that never arrived. I don’t blame the company for the missing item but be aware that the postage they offer 'FREE UK SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS’ fails to insure you. On contacting customer services to resolve the situation 3 of my emails and 1 message left were completely ignored over a 3 month period. When making contact via telephone no compensation or alternative shirt was offered. In 20 years of shopping online I feel lucky that this is my only bad experience, avoid tradesports.co.uk at all costs and go elsewhere!"
Are you tradesports.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
tradesports.co.uk is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews