Trading Post Super Center Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Trading Post Super Center

About Trading Post Super Center: At Trading Post Super Center, we are a family-owned dealership that has been helping customers for almost 40 years! With no high-pressure sales gimmicks, we have an impressive selection of over 200 pre-owned vehicles to choose from at affordable prices at our two locations – Conover and Hickory. We have a financing program for all types of credit!

We are BBB-accredited with an A+ rating!

Buying from a family-owned dealership has its advantages! Once you buy your car from us, we don’t just forget about you! We stand by our customers and are here for you whenever you need us after the sale. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and will continue to go above and beyond to make sure all of our customers are satisfied.

Come meet our family! We would appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and promise you will drive away happy!

bokie440@gmail.com

406 US Highway 70 SE

Tell us how Trading Post Super Center made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Great selection, no pressure, friendly, and top notch customer service"
"Thank you so much renee and Don for helping us get into our new car. No doubt in my mind that I could have found a better deal anywhere not to mention the customer service with renee was hands down the best we have seen throughout our whole car shopping venture. Thanks again for everything"
"Painless! I always dread the car-buying process, but Renee made it so easy. She's friendly, fair and understanding"
"This was, hands down, the best experience we've ever had purchasing a car. They were absolutely wonderful. I would recommend Trading Post to everybody!!"
"Renee went above and beyond to help me get a car today.thank you Renee, you're the best!"
"Renee was very friendly and professional. Rebecca at the reception desk and Larry in the detail shop made us feel very comfortable. Renee and The Trading Post are recommended!"
"I love the Trading Post car lots. They are very helpful and fair. They both have lots to choose from. Nathan is a great owner! I have bought from both lots and been satisfied!"
"I had a wonderful experience purchasing a used vehicle at Trading Post of Hickory. I’ve been looking for a vehicle that best suits me, and Trading Post was a great place to go. I can’t say enough about Renee, and Tom my sales contact. They were very professional, and they treated me with kindness and respect, and they also helped me find what I was looking for at a great price. I was able to test drive several vehicles till I was comfortable with the one I wanted. Nothing was forced on me. I had a Great Experience , and I highly recommend Training Post of Hickory. Its a fantastic place with great customer service. Thank you, Renee, and Tom."
"Renee makes the experience of buy a vehicle fun and exciting,from picking out a vehicle to signing the paperwork she goes above and beyond to make your experience as smooth as she can.l would recommend anyone looking to purchase a vehicle to give the Trading Post a try!I will not be going anywhere else for a vehicle."
"Love buying from these guys. This is my 5th car. Super nice cars and very friendly family. Must give them a shot!!"
"Love shopping with Renee she is just amazing to work with if anyone need a car come n see her .. you will absolutely love it .. 💯 % satisfied"
"Awesome folks.Very well organized."
"Amazing experience! Highly recommend!"
"Renee Mcgee was got us a car we wanted very friendly with no pressure. Her little dog Pebbles was adorable, they treat you like family. i would recommend Tranding Post to all my friends and family."
"Awesome customer service!"