TrafalgarInt Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend TrafalgarInt

How would you rate TrafalgarInt?

(optional)

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Penniless & angry

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about TrafalgarInt in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Penniless & Angry
"They are supposed to be my professional pension advisors. Yet I am informed they are not regulated as pension advisors, only insurance !! Links with Momentum Pensions Malta and also had links with Continental Wealth Management who started all the fraudulent dealings forging notes into toxic high risk notes for clients wanting low/medium risk, result thanks to these muppets is over £ 11 million losses to date."
"Liars and thieves. Allowed forged signatures to be used for hundreds of people's life savings and pensions to buy high risk investments that paid them huge commissions."
TrafalgarInt is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews