Travall Customer Service Reviews

Travall have a Customer Service Grade of A.

A

A

Customer Service - Good

94.44%
Industry Average
" Needed a bootliner for my RAV4. Found Travall web site very intuitive. Order process helped me to identify the exact model where other retailers' sites and descriptions were a bit vague on model fit. My order was delivered the next day, is now in the vehicle and is an absolutely perfect fit. The liner is exceptionally good quallity - heavy and durable. Full marks to Travall for a great product and cracking service! "
posted 10 months ago - Don (RAV4)
" Fast delivery. Good service. "
posted 4 years ago - PETRI SAARI
" A fantastic service. Website easy to use and delivery on time. Our car details have been saved for our next purchase. We will definitely use them again. "
posted 4 years ago - Rachel Donaldson
" Excellent service well done "
posted 4 years ago - BARRY COOPER
" Just ordered a dog guard and boot mat liner for my evoque, came next day excellent service. Both fitted perfectly good quality products very pleased. Great to see a company producing quality products and service. Well done Travall keep up the good work. A very pleased customer. Thanks Guy "
posted 4 years ago - GUY BOLD
" Good service, quick delivery and good to speak to someone to help make sure I had the right product to match the date of my car's manufacture, before ordering on line. Thank you "
posted 4 years ago - CHRISTINE SCOTT PLUMMER
" Excellent quality item & excellent service provided. Will certainly purchase from this company again, and recommend to others. Many thanks. "
posted 4 years ago - BRETT SADLER
" Excellent service ordered at 2pm received the following day. "
posted 4 years ago - KIM GAFFNEY
" Excellent service! Recommended to all! "
posted 4 years ago - ANTHONY KERRIGAN
" Great product, fits really well in car. Well designed and nicely finished, arrived in time and well packed. Only reason for not 5 stars was that I sent an e-mail enquiry before ordering the product but got no response. So don't know how good customer service is, but ordered anyway and no need to contact c/s again. "
posted 4 years ago - PETER RANKIN