Travall Reviews

35% of reviewers recommend Travall

01332 292333

info@travall.co.uk

Travall, Gosforth Road, Derby

How would you rate Travall ?

David Vaughan Evans
"Bought Travall Dog Guard and rubber mats, for interior and luggage area for a VW Passat Estate. Quality and design excellent, very pleased with the ordering process and speed of delivery. No problem giving my experience a Five Star Rating."
"Badly made product - does not fit. They refused to accept return. Had to file chargeback."
"Wrong product - appalling customer service. Ripoff."
Sally Phyall
Verified Reviewer
"Dog guard and boot devider arrived very quickly but upon installing it we found it doesn't fit correctly, we had a 4inch gap between the rear seats and Dog guard. After numerous calls to customer services we where told to recline the rear seats. Upon doing this is iam left with a 6inch gap between the rear seat and back of my children's car seats. Back in touch with customer service who say I can return it at my expense but if it has been opened I will not receive a full refund. Shocking!!"
"Needed a bootliner for my RAV4. Found Travall web site very intuitive. Order process helped me to identify the exact model where other retailers' sites and descriptions were a bit vague on model fit. My order was delivered the next day, is now in the vehicle and is an absolutely perfect fit. The liner is exceptionally good quallity - heavy and durable. Full marks to Travall for a great product and cracking service!"
"Product is not too bad but customer service is awful. I ordered some mats for my car on travall.ca website and they shipped left hand traffic mats to Canada from the UK. It obviously doesn't fit my Canadian right hand traffic car. They are refusing any kind of responsibility to find a friendly arrangement. Terrible service. I now have UK mats unusable anywhere in North America"
PETRI SAARI
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery. Good service."
ERIC STUART HARVEY
Verified Buyer
"Already have a Trav All guard for a Chevrolet Captiva.Interesting to see your solution to a different problem.Whilst it works very well in the Captiva and I am able to leave the guard in place permanently and to also use the luggage cover this is not possible in the 3008 and the guard has to be put in as needed.As this is quick and easy it doesn`t present a problem though closing the seats back in position is not as easy and raises questions as to if they will ultimately be loosened.Noi doubt time will tell"
DAVID FERGUSON
Verified Buyer
"Items received very promptly and very good quality."
Rachel Donaldson
Verified Buyer
"A fantastic service. Website easy to use and delivery on time. Our car details have been saved for our next purchase. We will definitely use them again."
GEORGE WILLIAM KIRBY
Verified Buyer
"I wanted a boot mat for my Mercedes E Class estate. A decent heavy rubber one, not one of the lightweight plastic ones. On my first visit to the Travall site, the item was not in stock but I was invited to complete an email alert to advise me when it arrived. I waited about two weeks and my reply duly came. The email had a link which took me directly to the purchase page of the correct boot mat - no further searching required - very slick. A few clicks later and my order was placed - this was a Wednesday afternoon. Order confirmation and item tracking emails followed within minutes. I checked the tracking with the carrier - UPS - and was promised delivery on the Friday. Now I live in Northern Ireland and delivery is not normally that quick, so I doubted the information, however, true to their word the boot mat was delivered at 2.30pm on the Friday - 48 hours after placing my order. I am surprised and delighted with the whole Travall experience. To add a huge bonus, the mat fits my car perfectly and is exactly as described on the Travall site. I am a completely satisfied customer. Thank you Travall."
BARRY COOPER
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service well done"
"Just ordered a dog guard and boot mat liner for my evoque, came next day excellent service. Both fitted perfectly good quality products very pleased. Great to see a company producing quality products and service. Well done travall keep up the good work. A very pleased customer. Thanks Guy"
EPPIE COBURN
Verified Buyer
"Simply perfect, super fast delivery & boot mat is a perfect fit."
JAMES BATTY
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely fantastic product! Fits perfectly and is well worth its price tag, fast shipping and really easy to put together, already recommending them to my friends :)"
KEITH HARTRICK
Verified Buyer
"We purchased a dog guard for a new Ford Kuga & it is an excellent product."
DERRICK SQUIRES
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with quality and perfect fit of dog guard and also the speed of dealing with the order and delivery"
DAVID PARKER
Verified Buyer
"Received my dog guard for my new Mondeo estate the day after ordering and had it installed in 10 minutes. Solid as a rock, no screws and fits perfectly. Couldn't be more impressed with the product or the srevice."
KAREN BOOTH
Verified Buyer
"This is a good product, very sturdy and solid and the ordering and delivery process was efficient and speedy. The instruction for putting the item together and fixing it in the car are absolutely hopeless though and I went wrong and had to start over a couple of times. Far from taking 10-15 minutes, it took me well over an hour and I have bruises from trying to force it into place! That said, now that it is in I am very happy with it."
STEVEN HARRIS
Verified Buyer
"The dog guard is well made and has a good quality feel and professional look to it. Unfortunately it takes a while to get the fixing of the unit correct and if you put the seats down the guard practically falls down or swings about resulting in you having to remove it. If a long item is placed in the boot you will have to remove the dog guard to prevent it from falling down. I am going to send it back unless they have a better fitting kit enabling the dog guard to remain in place with the seats down."
Travall is rated 3.09 based on 86 reviews