Travall Reviews

34% of reviewers recommend Travall
9PM
9PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Travall?

01332 292333

info@travall.co.uk

Travall, Gosforth Road, Derby

Tell us how Travall made you happy

"Mats didn't fit even though I emailed to confirm they would before ordering. Travall blamed my car for not having standard fittings which is not true. Their mats weren't even the same shape so I must have none standard footwells. Waste of time, don't recommend."
Are you Travall? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"We ordered the correct make/model/year, they sent the wrong year and then said our year wasn’t available. Would not pay for return shipping, despite their website advertising a year they don’t sell. No 800 number, and rude service."
"Bought Travall Dog Guard and rubber mats, for interior and luggage area for a VW Passat Estate. Quality and design excellent, very pleased with the ordering process and speed of delivery. No problem giving my experience a Five Star Rating."
"Badly made product - does not fit. They refused to accept return. Had to file chargeback."
"Wrong product - appalling customer service. Ripoff."
"Dog guard and boot devider arrived very quickly but upon installing it we found it doesn't fit correctly, we had a 4inch gap between the rear seats and Dog guard. After numerous calls to customer services we where told to recline the rear seats. Upon doing this is iam left with a 6inch gap between the rear seat and back of my children's car seats. Back in touch with customer service who say I can return it at my expense but if it has been opened I will not receive a full refund. Shocking!!"
"Needed a bootliner for my RAV4. Found Travall web site very intuitive. Order process helped me to identify the exact model where other retailers' sites and descriptions were a bit vague on model fit. My order was delivered the next day, is now in the vehicle and is an absolutely perfect fit. The liner is exceptionally good quallity - heavy and durable. Full marks to Travall for a great product and cracking service!"
"Product is not too bad but customer service is awful. I ordered some mats for my car on travall.ca website and they shipped left hand traffic mats to Canada from the UK. It obviously doesn't fit my Canadian right hand traffic car. They are refusing any kind of responsibility to find a friendly arrangement. Terrible service. I now have UK mats unusable anywhere in North America"
"Fast delivery. Good service."
"Already have a Trav All guard for a Chevrolet Captiva.Interesting to see your solution to a different problem.Whilst it works very well in the Captiva and I am able to leave the guard in place permanently and to also use the luggage cover this is not possible in the 3008 and the guard has to be put in as needed.As this is quick and easy it doesn`t present a problem though closing the seats back in position is not as easy and raises questions as to if they will ultimately be loosened.Noi doubt time will tell"
"Items received very promptly and very good quality."
"A fantastic service. Website easy to use and delivery on time. Our car details have been saved for our next purchase. We will definitely use them again."
"I wanted a boot mat for my Mercedes E Class estate. A decent heavy rubber one, not one of the lightweight plastic ones. On my first visit to the Travall site, the item was not in stock but I was invited to complete an email alert to advise me when it arrived. I waited about two weeks and my reply duly came. The email had a link which took me directly to the purchase page of the correct boot mat - no further searching required - very slick. A few clicks later and my order was placed - this was a Wednesday afternoon. Order confirmation and item tracking emails followed within minutes. I checked the tracking with the carrier - UPS - and was promised delivery on the Friday. Now I live in Northern Ireland and delivery is not normally that quick, so I doubted the information, however, true to their word the boot mat was delivered at 2.30pm on the Friday - 48 hours after placing my order. I am surprised and delighted with the whole Travall experience. To add a huge bonus, the mat fits my car perfectly and is exactly as described on the Travall site. I am a completely satisfied customer. Thank you Travall."
"Excellent service well done"
"Just ordered a dog guard and boot mat liner for my evoque, came next day excellent service. Both fitted perfectly good quality products very pleased. Great to see a company producing quality products and service. Well done travall keep up the good work. A very pleased customer. Thanks Guy"
"Simply perfect, super fast delivery & boot mat is a perfect fit."
"Absolutely fantastic product! Fits perfectly and is well worth its price tag, fast shipping and really easy to put together, already recommending them to my friends :)"
"We purchased a dog guard for a new Ford Kuga & it is an excellent product."
"Very pleased with quality and perfect fit of dog guard and also the speed of dealing with the order and delivery"
"Received my dog guard for my new Mondeo estate the day after ordering and had it installed in 10 minutes. Solid as a rock, no screws and fits perfectly. Couldn't be more impressed with the product or the srevice."
Travall is rated 3.07 based on 88 reviews