TrekkSoft Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend TrekkSoft
5PM
5PM

+353874493190

Tell us how TrekkSoft made you happy

"They did not respond to my email about taking my money and not providing the services purchased."
Are you TrekkSoft? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback TrekkSoft receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"We have a good comercial treat with Trekksoft and the sistem is better than others that we tryed time ago."
"Trekksoft is the Tour Management system we are using in the company I joined a year ago. As Online Marketing Manager I have been using several software dedicated to the tour industry, and I would say that for many reasons Trekksoft is probably one of the best I have ever tried. Of course you can easily find some small issues or potential improvements, but the support of the Trekksoft team helps a lot with this. In short, Trekksoft is a good technology, supported by very good people."
"Renan Quinhoneiro es un gran profesional. Me ayudó mucho a la hora de adaptar el sistema de reservas de TreckSoft a mi Web. Creo además que es un muy buen sistema. Fácil de manejar y con muchas opciones a la hora de crear nuevos productos. Recomendable!!"
"It's a friendly system"
"Bueno estamos comenzando con este software, creemos que esté nos ayudara a presentar de manera eficaz nuestros servicios. Un sistema de pago fácil y administración digital."
"We started working with Trekk Soft a couple of months ago and although we had some internal difficulties to adapt the functions of Trekk Soft to our company. They were always opened to any suggestion or comment that we have. We were and we still in contact with Vanessa, our support, not only with the different explanations about the plataform but with a very good attitude towards our complaints or comments. She always tried to gives solutions and in fact she still trying to modify some aspects on the system to be able to adapt it to our company. We still have a lot of work to do but we are happy to know that when we need Trekk Soft is there for us."
"Very good reservation system and the people who join trekksoft are really very committed in their work. Vanessa was one of the best people she trained to help me manage the software."
"We have a positive experiencie with the system and the people that help us every time we had an issue specially Vanessa, she is very professional and dedicated to give support. I highly recommend Trekksoft."
"My Accountmanager André Dias Mühlemann undertakes everything possible to help me grow our business using the TrekkSoft service. This is very important because it creates traffic for my website so together with TrekkSoft can earn more money. Additionally and because of the service I receive from André I want to continue doing business with TrekkSoft and I recommend the company to other Travel Agents."
"The entire team is very dedicated to their customers success. Our personal account manager however Andre goes out to the fullest extent to ensure all concerns , problems and issues are sorted in the shortest time possible. He is super good at what he does."
"I like that Trekksoft is available for our feedback and makes updates as they come. Particularly the ability to choose the order of which passenger information can be downloaded."
(Bus2alps) - Posted 1 year ago
"nice for uniformity of branding, but very difficult to make personal edits. Changes don't save or update. The activities search bar is not user-friendly which is difficult for our customers as per their feedback. The website images show up blurry no matter what format or resolution."
"Very Comprehensive Software!"
(Bus2alps) - Posted 1 year ago
"TrekkSoft has made it easy and accessible for us to work and gather information about our upcoming trip. It is a well organized platform that keeps and sorts all the important details involved with the work we do."
(Bus2alps) - Posted 1 year ago
"Trekksoft makes it easy to manage our tours in live time."
TrekkSoft is rated 4.31 based on 16 reviews