Trinca Ferro - www.trincaferro.com Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Trinca Ferro - www.trincaferro.com

Tell us how Trinca Ferro - www.trincaferro.com made you happy

"Very poor customer service so far. Poor quality goods that are nothing like the advert. Items sent to me from overseas which isn't an issue for me but it is when the business owner cleary has no control of his products. Items that arrived were nothing like I had ordered. Posted back by me via recorded and signed for service ~ they denied signing for them even though the courier service contracts they claim (see attached signed for image and image of courier service stating it was infact Trinca Ferro who had signed). Trinca Ferro are refusing to refund me. I am now researching small claims court application. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER UNLESS YOU WISH TO WASTE YOUR MONEY AND BE MET BY DISAPPOINTMENT ~ ALL THE ABOVE CAN BE EVIDENCED IF REQUIRED. I am prepared to alter my review should Trinca-Ferro come good (doubtful)."
Are you Trinca Ferro - www.trincaferro.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"The products are soo cute and nice, also cheaper than other websites. Although I live in Turkey, the shipment was very fast and Trinca Ferro had informed me in every step."
Trinca Ferro - www.trincaferro.com is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews