tropco Reviews

of reviewers recommend tropco

Tell us how tropco made you happy
I have been keeping fish for 30+ years. First time I've used this company. Fish came well packaged but introduced the worst case of white spot I've ever encountered. All rams and 2 corys died and infected entire tank. I did not contact company as their instructions said to quarantine, I now know why. However, I did not have a quarantine tank.
ordered fish from them last Thursday they arrived and Al the ones I brough of theare in a separate tank to all other fish. And Al your fish have white spot. I wil not be buying of them no more.
i have had several deliverys of fish they all are health and i get a lot of comments how great the aquarium looks with the fish. i have also purchased a blue lobster which has doubled in size and he/she lives with my angels i would recomend this company to anyone new or old in fish keeping
Fabulous service !
Great service I have used them when a friend told me about them, highly better service than bigger brands like pets at home, and you can order online or in person!
Delivered exactly on time and fish was in perfect condition and well packaged on arrival
Very disappointed in the two experiences with TropCo. Fish dead on arrival, in a very poor state and generally very poor stock. I did get a respectful reply to my email and I await a refund for the dead fish, otherwise a poor service which I will not be using again.
had an issue with some female guppys coming down with diseases and yes they helped send replacements for the dead and dying. but the males i got in retrurn wernt any better all 9 bunged into 1 bag 1 showed signs of fin rott and a day later so did another then 3 days later another has died a orange one. also id order 3 more khuli loaches to go with the 2 id already orderd then wen they arrived 1 was dead in the bag yes i get they refunded me for it but still. and they go on to talk about there packaging as if its something special it a box with amazon style paper wrap in it used to surround the fish then a small black bag and then 3 heat packs and a big heated gel pack thats it no poly box inside. when it arrived both times boxes were cold inside. these fish deaths are draining my enthusiasm for the fish keeping hobby.1st lot of boys and loachs are ok but its a lot of hit and miss id suggest you either visit them in person and select your fish or visit your local fish shop and get fish that way you can see what your buying and not getting a bunch of ill dying fish or dead ones.
tropco is rated 3.13 based on 8 reviews