Trueskin Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Trueskin

About Trueskin : Trueskin is a major player in the rapidly expanding advanced skin care business. The Trueskin journey began back in 2010 and saw the opening of our first flagship Medispa. Since then Trueskin has launched a further two Medispas and advanced skin clinics, and now you can find us in Bluewater in Kent, Esher in Surrey and Harley Street, London. We have some incredibly exciting expansion plans in the pipeline, so watch this space!

Business & Office

How would you rate Trueskin ?

"is NOT a free....they tell you free!!! they take your money ($90 ) from your bank it don't show up any were when you ask for a free sample. ITs NOT a free!!!!"
"DO NOT GET DUPPED! THIS IS NOT A TEST IT IS A HOOK TO GET YOUR MONEY! IT IS NOT A SAMPLE--IT IS A TRICK TO GET YOU TO SIGN UP:( If the company was so sure about this product they would have put terms and PRICE in the body of the ad instead of hiding them. If feel very sad that I ever clicked on this ad. I would NEVER had agreed to pay over $90 for this ---Oh I was doubly stupid..I ordered the EyeRejuv TEST too and got another draw from my bank account for over $90 --WOW it is a sad day-no food money left"
"AWFUL.. So I wrote a review the other day and then contacted the company via email... Their response...Er,no response RUBBISH...Why don´t you sort it._"
"AWFUL..ESHER Booked for a present for my wife... Wife turned up on her birthday but Doctor never bothered to show... Kept waiting for 90 minutes...had other important business so had to leave. Never received an apology or reason behind the non-appearance of Doctor. I finally received a refund and asked to be taken off the txt and email list....I have called Trueskin twice and asked to not receive any further pestering txt messages...They take no notice and continue to send after 9 months Customre service ZERO ...ABSOLUTELY USELESS..i HOPE YOU READ AND TAKE NOTE."
"Recently i have found thread vein treatment with Trueskin to be very poor. I have been to several reputable salons over the years and had good results and treatments. I have spent several hundred pounds over the past few years trying to get leg veins with you as the advertisements and beauticians sell the treatment well. Facial thread vein removal with you has left me with several lighter patches of skin on both cheeks and makes my face look dirty. I am very disappointed with the results from Trueskin."
Trueskin is rated 1.20 based on 5 reviews