trycaviar.com Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend trycaviar.com
04AM
4AM

Tell us how trycaviar.com made you happy

"they Keep disabling my account, my friend had an issue with the driver and when he reported the driver that had threatened him, instead they disabled his account and took $40 in credit from him as well. And, never fired the driver because the same driver showed up delivering the food for my neighbor few weeks later...was so shocking because they care less for the wellbeing of their customers.... since y friend had referred me, they disabled my account as well and then I signed up again, and guess what, when I just had placed an order, they disabled my account too, such dishonest, fraudulent company Also, they had horrendous fees, 18% in service fee and then another fee in delivery charges...corrupt fraudulent company..and also so many issues with cold/spilled food and the app also lags behind and there is no customer service either, got to go to the online account and send them a message....horrible, avoid this thieving company..."
Are you trycaviar.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
trycaviar.com is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews