tubs2u Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend tubs2u

How would you rate tubs2u?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Paul Bagley

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about tubs2u in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Paul Bagley
"Purchased a hot tub in November 2016 from Hotpricetubs and have multiple issues with it ever since like many other customers. They have so many negative reviews, court judgements and trading standards complaints they are re-branding as tubs2u. This is the same directors selling the same cheap Chinese components. They claim to be British made tubs but they are shipping the components from China and bolting them together in this country. These tubs do not last two minutes and when they eventually break, you will have months of hassle trying to get an engineer out to service it under the warranty. They were unable to fix my tub and told me I would get a refund/replacement under the warranty but since then they have avoided my calls, messages and emails. Currently going through the courts for a refunds like many others. Check out the reviews for hotprice tubs before buying here. Like pretty much everybody else who has purchased one, I wish I had paid a little extra for a tub that would last more than two minutes. Now left with a useless, unusable giant eyesore dominating my garden."
tubs2u is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews