tudor construction services Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend tudor construction services

How would you rate tudor construction services ?

"I employ them to renovate my 3 bedrooms flat in London. they suppose to change all the plumbing, electricity and also to renovate bathroom kitchen and the flat generally. They charge me £32000, Plus I paid for all the materials ie kitchen, bathroom etc. First of all, they finish the job in 6 months instead of 3 months. They are the biggest nightmare anybody could experience. Everything they did was awful, wrong and poor quality. The plastering is so awful that you can that it is uneven and wavey > the plumbing started to leak in several places in my flat. The flat below my is empty most of the time as they live abroad and they come to the UK every 6 monthly for a month and then they go back. At the time of renovation, it was empty when they were back the ceiling had fallen down and there was a leak from each radiator. The light switches started misfiring. The windows they have installed started leaking when it was raining to the flat (sometimes flooding). The painting started to flakes and bobbles. The tilings were awful uneven with ragged edges. They are from Romania, they employ people from Romania who do not speak English and are not aware of regulations and safety in the UK. I assume this is because they want to pay them very little to get the maximum benefit. They are very irresponsible and dangerous I am sure their work eventually would kill or hurt somebody. They are not responding to my emails and phone calls. I am in the process of taking them to the court."
tudor construction services is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!