Twiends Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Twiends
Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"wanted to get my new account up and running but it is hard with no followers so twiends help me with that"
Posted 28 minutes ago
"Very effective and easy to use."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Does exactly what it says on the tin so far."
"Good tool to use"
"very helpful"
"Very Good service."
"Twiends has allowed me to gain more followers which means more exposure for my online business! Thank you!"
"Gönlümün sultanı , napan sen !"
"Easy to use, great tracking and effective for finding people to follow with similar interests."
"Works as advertised. Pleased with the results"
"Works great!"
"Twiends is awesome. Just started my twitter to grow my new music page and it’s helped me get real followers who are interested in music. You can tell it isn’t fake because it doesn’t grow to fast; how could you trust any service that’s gets you 100+ followers in a few hours? Twiends is great and I recommend you try it!"
"Amazing use of my money, wouldn’t choose any other site. 100% hands down."
"I mean, it helped me get 50 followers in 1 day. That’s saying a lot. I had literally zero. Very new to Twitter. Glad I found y’all!"
"Nice so far followers kept increasing"
"I've already gotten 13 followers in a few hours. Definitely have a future customer"
"I love this! Very user friendly and instant real live results of people to connect with. The twiends platform has a lot of potential for growing and engaging on twitter from a very simplistic point of view, while giving you total control on how to manage your connections from one account. A huge time saver!"
"Increased my followers overnight! Amazing"
Twiends is rated 4.77 based on 2,099 reviews