tyres-guru.co.uk Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend tyres-guru.co.uk

Tell us how tyres-guru.co.uk made you happy

"Absolutely appalling. I ordered two tyres on Monday and I was amased how long it took them to dispatch the tyres and give me a tracking number, but it gets MUCH worse. The order arrived at my selected garage on Thursday but I phoned the garage on Friday morning to confirm all was ok and it turns out only one tyre arrived!!!! Tyres Guru then asked me to sign an affidavit to confirm only 1 tyre arrived and to accept full legal liability if this is found to be false!!! They say they have ordered another tyre for me but I will believe it when I see it. I will not be surprised if I have to buy another pair elsewhere and take legal action against them."
Are you tyres-guru.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Rapid despatch. 100% accurate. Friendly and helpful customer service team. Very satisfied."
tyres-guru.co.uk is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews