Tyros Typsters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tyros Typsters

Tell us how Tyros Typsters made you happy
First class company, quick and helpful service and delivery, very competitive prices, would highly recommend them
With most companies, owner manuals being dificult to understand, ofen due to translations to English, technical jargon or simply confusing from the outset, tyros tipsters sid you to get started straight away with their easy to follow videos. Keep them coming boys!!! All staff at epianos are really helpfull & delivery of my tyros was received next day! My thanks to David Cooper, Chris Hamond & Danial Whatt for the exelent vodeo content suplied with my keyboard & for the added warranty plus at the best price I could find. Mr S. Potter Cheshire.
Had a Tyros which I traded in for a Lowrey Sensation which unfortunately developed a fault. David and Epianos honoured their warranty and I accepted a deal to upgrade to a Roland Atelier AT900C and am very happy. From my point of view, Epianos employ some great staff who offer a service which is second to none and I won’t hesitate to use them again.
Brilliant company. I have had Tyros 4 and 5 from them and now Genos,always had a fair deal with them, would not go anywhere else now.
Had a good deal exchanging a Lowry organ for a Tyros five Had a good deal on Flight case Always good giving tips etc
Tyros Typsters is rated 4.60 based on 5 reviews