Udemy Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Udemy
07AM
7AM

Tell us how Udemy made you happy

"Udemy have so much excited contents & tutors. I learned here digital marketing, SEO and B2B business. I see on Udemy that tutors are not for the money, they provide their best from beginning to advanced at the depth of the subject that they're known as. I'm going to start my own business Hoping that all that I learned from here that will make me successful 'Entrepreneur'."
Are you Udemy? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Udemy receives. Reply Free
"Very convenient training solutions and lots of choices to select from. Thank you."
"Very happy with there service...professional"
"Amongst the best , if not the best platform to learn a variety of essential skills such as coding, made a purchase during the curiousity sale and paid £10 for a £200 valued product and honestly it is the best £10 i have spent in my life, the teachers are great and there are plenty of content hours for personal development, I highly recommend this platform it is extremely easy to navigate and furthermore there is a large support community which is very helpful. The platform can be accessed through an app which is very handy as you can download courses offline! Since then I have made four more purchases in Udemy."
Udemy is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews