UFX Reviews

of reviewers recommend UFX

Tell us how UFX made you happy
I recently got back the money i lost to Ufx in 2020 thanks to the recovery company Lucre Recoup, 2020 was the year i lost it all and 2021 is the year i got it all back. I recommend Lucre Recoup to anyone and everyone in need of help, they are very effective, got back my 480000 pounds. Visit their website at LucreRecoup,com and stay clear of Ufx
Don't use ufx at all be careful.

UFX SELL dreams, they will do all they can to get you to invest as much money as possible and promise that you will get it all doubled, tripled, quadrupled and more. Eventually, they take it all.

About some months of trading on their platform I decided to request for some withdrawals since i have about 500,000 USD on my account. My account broker Adam Connor said its being processed and would be sent to me in some days. I never suspected that was a lie. Suddenly a day after my account broker made a trade on natural gas it just plunged down and my whole balance went minus.

Following these incidents I started making a dispute with the bank and all other means to get my money back from UFX but I am not sure how this goes. It at least takes a couple of months to settle everything, Bank couldn't help with chargeback since I sent the money willingly by myself.

I had to search for other ways to get my money back to me IMMEDIATELY. I was recommended to contact(at)BtcDiscover.com and I am glad I made one last attempt in recovering my funds as they have helped me. Thankfully. I would recommend you stay far away from them.
UFX is rated 1.33 based on 6 reviews