UGG Reviews

Review and raise up to £2.00
Suzanne Briggs

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about UGG in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Suzanne Briggs
"I was extremely disappointed with the service received as i ordered 2 items on 15/12/17 and was given a delivery time of 4 days. I contacted customer service on 22/12/17 as the items had not been received and they were Christmas presents and was told they would arrive over the weekend and would definitely be in time for Christmas. They arrived on 27th. I have contacted them since and been offered a 50% refund but to date have not received this."
"Great online store and great offers and voucher codes - free delivery and returns"
Heather Cain
"The boots I love and so comfortable."
Louise Martin
"Quick and efficient delivery. Items packed with care"
Test
"love their boots always great quality and delivered in a timely manner"
Gee
"Very prompt service, excellent packaging and great product"
Alexander Shearer
"good quality products which are comfortable and wear well"
Mrs Marion Grant
"They are the most comfortable sandals I've ever bought, they are socomfortsble I bought a second pair"
UGG is rated 4.50 based on 8 reviews