UGG Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend UGG

Popular Questions:

How can I contact UGG?

Tell us how UGG made you happy

"UGG did not make me happy I have a pair of faulty boots that are just outside the 1 year warrantee they are winter boots so have not been used in the summer I got to put them on this winter and find all the insides are wore away. When I contact Ugg about this they say there is nothing they can do I have sent photos and you can see by the soles these boots have hardly been used I have offered to send back at my own cost so they can inspect and then give me a credit on my account to buy a new pair of boots these boots cost £185 and I've not even had 4 months wear out of them and UGG are refusing to help I have spent thousands on Uggs over the years and they normal last for years and never had a problem now dealing with Ugg over a problem no one wants to help. I had to email 4 times before getting a reply then I spoke on the phone and was told they would email me a returns note and that hasn't turned up, I asked to speak to the manager and they didn't put me through this is not acceptable back up service!"
Are you UGG? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
UGG is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews