ukimmigrationsolicitors.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend ukimmigrationsolicitors.co.uk

Tell us how ukimmigrationsolicitors.co.uk made you happy
I highly recommend sabz solicitors! I had a very complicated case with the home office, my solicitor Faheem Hassan, did an amazing job! In less than a month I resive 5 years live to remain in the uk! Very satisfied with his job! My life has completely changed for good! If you wanna change yours, don’t wait any long call sabz solicitors now!
highly recommend sabz solicitors! I had a very Complicated case with the home office, my solicitor Faheem Hassan, did an amazing job! In less than a month I resive 5 years live to remain in the uk! Very satisfied with his job! My life has completely changed for good! If you wanna change yours, don’t wait any long call sabz solicitors now!
I would like to thank my case worker Andrew Lea from Sabz Solicitors for his work in helping myself and my fiancee obtain her visa to visit me in the UK, he was very professional and very helpful explaining everything in detail and helping you understand in depth...we can not thank this young man enough 🙏 I would highly recommend Andrew to anyone wanting professional help in obtaining any visa ..his attention to detail is outstanding...thankyou again Andrew Lea.
I am so grateful for the services i recived from Ukimmigration solicitors, their high level of expertise and professionalism, has been a great encouragement.
Their good customer service too in responding to calls. I will always recommend their services anytime.
I would just like to record my personal thank you to Usman Ahmed of Sabz Solicitors for his attention to my Fiancee's Visa Application allowing her to come to the UK so that we could get married.
His attention to detail was superb! especially during these strange and difficult times with Covid 19 and of course the lock down and temporary suspension of the UK Immigration offices.
I have no hesitation in recommending my caseworker Usman and indeed Sabz Solicitors for all immigration requirements.
Thank you again Usman.
Sabz has handled all our family immigration matters. And all applications were a success at the first attempt. I cannot thank Sabz Solicitors enough. These guys they take pride in all their work. They are very committed to what they do and I definitely recommend. Thank you to all the team at Sabz Solicitors and thank you so much Ijaz and Bilal.
I applied for a sponsal visa this year (2020) and used Perminder Chima from SABZ Solicitors. He was always responsive, informative and transparent. I don't know what I would have done without him especially during this unprecedented time of Covid. I received GREAT value for money and SABZ's thorough initial process insures the quickest visa results. I am very grateful to him, would definitely use him again and recommend him to anyone.
We had an excellent experience with SABZ. My husband's spousal visa came through in 8 weeks instead of the expected 12. Their advice and guidance were spot-on. They gave us a thorough grilling before taking our case to ensure we would fulfill all the necessary criteria. They were prompt, diligent, supportive and succinct. We followed their guidance to the letter. Our case manager Haq Nawaz was excellent, thanks to him and all the SABZ team. We considered they were excellent value for money. They were clear and transparent and there were no hidden surprises. Will be back to SABZ when we need to complete our renewals. Thanks guys!
We found Sabz Solicitors to assist us with applying for a UK spouse visa and found them to be an excellent choice. Clear guidance provided, helpful explanation for our questions. Many thanks to Sabz Solicitors, special thanks to Mrs Anisa Ejaz. Definitely will recommend to others.
I doubted the firm when my partner called them up to process her children immigration papers to join us in London; but I was surprised they were different from other firms that bait you in after first down payment and continual demand for extra payment- for us it was one payment and all required information was communicated to us. Document was forwarded to them and the rest was history. The visa was granted. I was so surprised because top law firms has told us that there was no way it will be approved by the home office.
I will say a big thank you to Hassan and Ahmad, though I never spoke with them.
Sabz Solicitors is your one stop place for comprehensive immigration solution matters. I recommend to everyone who wants a genuine people to handle their immigration issues.
Due to lack of experience I agreed to pay the full amount of £1800 of solicitor fees upfront. I was given incorrect information by Monica, my initial point of contact and it was due to this misleading information that I decided to go ahead. I would like to point out that one of the their clients confidentiality was breached as I was initially sent there case instead of my grandmothers (After being unfairly treated, I have decided to get legal advice on whether I can contact this client and let them know that this occurred). After having a consultation with a solicitor I found out that I was misled but she told me there where other ways around my issue. I attempted to work around it and failed. At this point I asked for a refund and they told me they would charge me £900! I agreed to 600 which in my opinion is still not fair. They did not budge! Just yesterday I was asked by a relative who knew I was doing a visa application for my grandmother for the name of my solicitors and I told her i would definitely NOT recommend you. For the sake of £300 that would’ve been nothing for you but a lot for my grandmother, you have lost yourself a lot of business
I used Sabz immigration Solicitors to help us understand how to make a spouse Visa application. They are friendly, professional, efficient, and we couldn't have done it without them, they have been on the journey with us and we had a successful outcome.
I would fully recommend Sabz immigration Solicitors.
Aside from the fact that I was referred to the company based on merit, the solicitor that handles my case note was a wonderful man.
Mr Ijaz Ahmad was highly professional, accommodating and passionate about his job and never got tired of my incessant mails (smile)
Sabz Solicitors have been incredible!
Excellent service, from ukimmigrationsolicitors.co.uk, guided us through the complex details of applying for a visa, with complete successful outcome, many thanks to Usman.
A big thank you to SabZ solicitors for your help in obtaining a spouse visa for my husband from Africa. I got tremendous help from Bilal and Usman. Visa was rejected first time due to the fact that i was on a 10 year parental route and i wasn't allowed to sponsor anyone to the UK though i met all immigration rules except that i had no ILR, Sabz solicitors put in an appeal for me, i submitted all the required documentation and the prepared a statement for me to go to court. Under exceptional circumstances - Article 8 of the immigration rule (family life), the judge granted the appeal. They are very professional and keep you in the loop about your case. Would recommend to anyone.
Thanks a lot for your support and God bless you.
Thank you for your service! Our visa application was a success thanks to Anisa Ejaz, which made a cover letter that gave us a little confidence at the start, exactly what we need it because we was running out of time. The price was a fixed one from the start and I would definitely hire them again.
You can never go wrong with SABZ Solicitors. They are efficient with positive result all the time. Case Workers are friendly and upto to the task. The Prices are fixed and affordable with no hidden cost, Keep it Up SABZ. Thanks so much to my Case Workers Mr. Faheem, Ikram and Chee. Proud of You all
I am a US citizen married to a UK citizen and desired to be able to remain in the UK. I called UK Immigration Solicitors and was given a very thorough telephone interview and then referred to Mr. Ijaz Ahmed.
There was an awful lot of paperwork to submit - and I am so glad that this was skillfully organized. I was always time-fully informed as to what was needed. Mr. Ahmed always followed up on phone calls and emails.
I really feel I was in good hands - and he got the job done!
ukimmigrationsolicitors.co.uk is rated 4.91 based on 106 reviews