ukimmigrationsolicitors.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend ukimmigrationsolicitors.co.uk

Tell us how ukimmigrationsolicitors.co.uk made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Sabz helped me get my visa after years of rejections and hard work and stress. Very helpful with emails and usually can get them on the phone the same day. Every case worker we had was hard working and patient and eventually everything paid off now me and my wife can live in the uk with no stress about me being deported.
Me and my husband we so grateful that we choose the right Solicitor Company to handling our case regarding Immigration matter that prove to be timeless , stressful and complicated in terms of Law or Regulation. The Subsolicitors deal it very well and bring us happiness and unity as couple, family. Thank you for your support and guidance all a long this process. 👍
We are very thankful to Faheem Hasan in handling our case.He is very professional and kept us updated all the time. I am very happy that I could be with my husband and son in the UK. We are one family now.I highly recommend Faheem Hasan to anyone who needs legal advice especially regarding family immigration matter.Many thanks again to Faheem Hasan of Sabz Solicitors. And looking forward for further instructions in the future.
I am very grateful to Faheem Hasan for helping my wife stays with me and our son in the UK. Because of him we are a real one family now.He is amazing and always kept us updated in our case.He is knowlegeable and humble man many thanks to you for making it all possible. I highy recommend Faheem Hasan for anyone who seeks legal help.
I am saying a very big thank you to Mr perminda Chima for your contribution and assistance to ward the success of my organisation tier5 sponsor licence application, perminda is very professional and polight in his job very easy to deal with . I will recommend Mr China and the Sabs
solicitor to any one for your immigration solution.
A very big thank you to Faheem Hasan and the firm for their excellent work towards my application. Faheem is an awesome man to deal with, very down to earth and a breath of fresh air. Thanks also the the big boss Bilal. I would recommend Sabz Solicitors anytime!
I have just been granted my settled status with many thanks to Perminder Chima for being patient and responsive throughout the process. Queries were answered quickly and always professionally. Now, on to becoming naturalised...
I would like to thank you to Sabz Soliciter for my travel document application which has been done really great job to have very quickly especially in this situation from covid-1. Many thanks for everything that the Sabz Soliciter has had done for me. Gob bless you Perminder Chima.
I would like to say thank you to Sabz solicitors for helping me with my Immigration matters. Special thanks to my case worker Ijaz Ahmed for the successful outcome of my visa. He is extremely helpful and friendly. Your help is very much appreciated. I would highly recommend the firm.
I would like to say thank you to Sabz Solicitors for helping me with my Immigration matters. Special thanks to my case worker Ijaz Ahmed for the successful outcome of my visa. Your help was greatly appreciated. Thanks so much indeed !
My documents and application were reviewed and processed diligently. Everything was explained in detail and the solicitors were professional in handling my case. Thank you SABZ Solicitors for all your help! I got my spouse visa in 7 weeks!!
Great service, helpful, efficient, professional team and great results. Thank you SABZ
Outstanding assistance provided to myself and my family. From the initial consultation to the final approval of entry visa's everyone was very professional and understanding with our situation. I followed all instructions during the process and very pleased to receive visa approvals. I highly recommend their services to anyone trying to obtain a UK visa.
I contacted sabz solicitors two years to to help me apply for my spouse visa. Faheem was an invaluable source of information - he was always approachable, prompt, and professional. Thanks to his excellent attention to detail and guidance, we were able to provide all the evidence required. He encouraged us to be extremely thorough, even to the smallest possible detail. Thanks to them the application was successful. I highly commend and recommend Faheem and Sabz
I was struggling to find an immigration solicitor who can take care of my wife visa application.

I searched all over the internet then suddenly I came across this firm called SABZ Solicitors. I was doubtful to trust anything from internet when it comes involving a big amount of money.

I called them about it, but beforehand I calked first Solicitors Regulation Authority to find out if they're indeed registered. When the SRA confirmed it to me and then I rang them. And then explaining them everything, then they directed to Mr. Faheem Hasan as our case worker.

Faheem was a beacon of hope to me and my wife when our options appeared limited and the likelihood of a satisfactory resolution seemed nigh on impossible.

Not only was he able to help us for visa application dealing but his calm empathetic demeanor offered emotional support to myself and to my wife, also his way of preparing the case by dividing it in bundles.

This preparation was tremendous, it simplified everything for the case submission to the TLScontact. It was indeed very practical.

In the time of sending this feedback, my wife has her UK spouse visa stamped on her passport after 5 weeks only.

My wife and I are eternally grateful for his service and I hereby recommend Mr.Faheem Hasan without reservation.

Get Outlook for Android
Amazing, competent, kind support during my immigration application.
Great experience!
I would like to thank mr Andrew Lea, and the team that took care of my application.
I definitely recommend them!
My initial application was dealt with by Ijaz Ahmed and appealed handled by Haq Nawaz. Infact, both solicitors were amazing throughout the whole process. They were always available on the other side of the phone answering my questions and putting me at ease. They were always returned my calls and treated me as an individual and made me feel valued. They are a greatteam and I will highly recommend them. Thanks SABZ TEAM
I used sabz solicitors for the Spouse visa. I found Nadia Riaz to be very helpful and professional in carrying out the visa application. Nothing was ever to much trouble for her. I was successful in my application in just under a month of the submittion.
I would definitely recommend to everyone to use this outstanding company.
Thank you once again for all help and great service, Sheraz
I would definitely recommend Sabz Solicitors, especially my casework (faheem Hasan) was very helpful and done a great job!

My British citizenship application was successful and the process was really quick
Excellent Services Especially casework Faheem Hasan is very helpful.

I would definitely recommend Sabz Solicitors