ukregplates.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend ukregplates.com

Tell us how ukregplates.com made you happy
Really good customer service and prompt delivery! I opted and paid for next day delivery however I was asked to resend my documents but didn’t get the email until the day I was expecting delivery. I asked for a part refund for the difference in price and they did it straight away. My new plate was delivered within a couple of days thereafter.
Easy, prompt service. 😁👍
I was well impressed with the service, the plate and delivery. This company I would definitely use again and recommend people to use.
Very easy to do, website really easy to understand and uploading documents simple. They arrived very quickly. Perfect
Fantasy service and quick dispatch highly recommend
Order arrived very Quickly easy website to use documents uploaded and checked very fast smooth transaction
I made some mistakes (my fault) when preparing the Rear Plate for fitting and damaged the yellow coloured backing on the plate. Joe is sending an replacement Plate free of charge. What fantastic customer service!!
Very quick service and though too. I sent through an old photo of an out of date licence and was quickly contacted to rectify my mistake. Once I had sent through an updated photo everything went very smoothly and I received the reg plate very quickly.
Ordering was simple using my phone.. just upload a photo of my drivers license and v5. Quick and easy
Fast delivery and good quality plate.
Poor quality number plates that took 5 days to come after
Paying 1st class postage and they charge you £3 for screws and 3 pieces of tape while making out they are an official site which is nonsense rip of merchants overpriced cheap quality product
What an easy process to order , load documents straight to site and a very quick delivery.
Excellent professional service.
Quick email response to a query i had and the plate turned up in no time.
happy customer 👍
A bit of bother at first over docs alright telling you it is wrong with out telling you why it's wrong so you can do it right. Plate came quickly and was fine. Easier next yime
Needed new plates for our car. So easy to order. Just take a photo or scan the documents required and upload them to the website when ordering you plates. Ordered at about 1.30pm and the plates arrived next morning. Kept me updated with the whole process. Totally recommend this company.
Brilliant service, easy website to navigate and speedy delivery. Especially considering the challenging times we are living through at the moment with the Covid-19 pandemic.
Easy ordering process, great service and communication. Speedy delivery - perfect.
What a great company, fast turnaround, even in this virus time thats going on at the mo , good price, good quality, would definitely use and recommend them again , made it so easy to up load documents that are required by law to get plates 👍👍👍👍
ukregplates.com is rated 4.71 based on 17 reviews