Under U Delivery Reviews

Under U have a Delivery Grade of A-.

A-
Happiness Grade

About Under U: No.1 for men's designer underwear, swimwear, clothing & more... since 1999

Phone

A-

Delivery - Fast

88.89%
Industry Average
" I was really impressed with the level of service from UnderU.com. The website was very easy to use, and the delivery was very fast as i expected. Unfortunately the goods i purchased were too big around the waist so i had to return them for a full refund, but i will definitely be returning to shop at UnderU.com very soon. "
posted 2 years ago - steven t smith
" Good product, great price and really quick delivery. Very satisfied with my purchase! "
posted 2 years ago - nicola higgins
" Item still on delivery 9 days after dispatch, going via surface mail not Air Mail as suggested on website. "
posted 3 years ago - Colin SMITH
" Very poor delivery times, even though it was on a reduced rate I still expected better delivery times, it was only one pair of underwear and it took 4 days to get to me, I normally have one certain product delivered to me once a month it weighs 5. "
posted 3 years ago - Nathan Forster
" Delivery was not free as stated "
posted 3 years ago - David Old
" Delivery was prompt and item as described. However, the postage costs to return an item would prevent me from using again. "
posted 4 years ago - graham taylor
" UnderU.com is an easy website to use, with a great array of products & at great prices, i have bought products from the website on numerous occasions & have all been great quality products, with great & prompt delivery, will continue to buy for the forseable future. "
posted 4 years ago - Omar Yaqoob
" Fast delivery and good price, will definitely use to order clothes again "
posted 4 years ago - Jemma Baldwin
" Comfortable, quick delivery "
posted 4 years ago - William Hughes
" Quick delivery, well packaged, unfortunately the buttons coming off a £60 pair of Ralph Lauren swimming shorts before I even got near any water was slightly disappointing. "
posted 4 years ago - Alexander Green