Under U Reviews

55% of reviewers recommend Under U
11PM
11PM

About Under U: UnderU.com - THE online store for Mens Designer Underwear, Swimwear, Clothing and Accessories. <br /> UnderU.com has long been established as THE place to go online for premium branded mens underwear, swimwear, and much more, and key USP's include:<br /> 60+ men's de?

customerservices@underu.com

The Old Brewhouse,Sacombe Park,Near Ware,

Category:
Baby & Toddler

Tell us how Under U made you happy

"Ordered my item over a week ago and it did not get dispatched until 2 days ago, when my item should have already been here. Pboned customer service and I was told it would be delivered 1st class and I am still waiting on my item. Will never use this website again. Disgraceful service."
Are you Under U? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Great service and arrived super fast."
"great brands"
"Great service - would recommend - competitive prices"
"High quality service"
"YOU DON'T STOCK LARGER SIZES IN MEN'S UNDERWEAR. 41 & 42 INCH WAIST ARE NOT IN YOUR LISTINGS. APART FROM THAT THE SERVICE IS GOOD."
"My order came on time and fits perfect. I will be returning"
"Great selection of items and excellent communication and returns I will purchase from again in the future"
"Great prompt service - would definitely use again."
"I was really impressed with the level of service from UnderU.com. The website was very easy to use, and the delivery was very fast as i expected. Unfortunately the goods i purchased were too big around the waist so i had to return them for a full refund, but i will definitely be returning to shop at UnderU.com very soon."
"Good product, great price and really quick delivery. Very satisfied with my purchase!"
"I was very disappointed with Under U. They sent me the wrong item first time; I complained, and received a quick and helpful email saying the correct item would be sent first class and I should keep the wrong one as a gesture of goodwill. The replacement parcel arrived the next day. So far so good. But the parcel contained the same wrong item. When I complained again I was told I had in fact been sent the right item both times. This was definitely not true - which led me to conclude not only that Under U doesn't really understand the range it sells but also that its customer service approach - telling the customer they are wrong rather than bothering to investigate whether it has made a mistake itself - is completely inappropriate. (The two different replies also suggest very poor consistency among its customer service staff). I will certainly never use them again, and wouldn't recommend them to anyone else."
"Good quality items, albeit one of the pairs I received were marked with the box also damaged. It was re-covered in cling-film type material, obviously a return."
"Item still on delivery 9 days after dispatch, going via surface mail not Air Mail as suggested on website."
"Not very absorbent nor comfortable"
"Still waiting for purches to be deliver . Alredy more then 1 week. Very disappointed"
"one of the boxes was missing a pair of underwear,"
"Good range of clothing and good pricing , but if you get your sizing wrong you have to pay to return your goods so probably wouldnt use again unless they changed it to free returns"
"Very poor delivery times, even though it was on a reduced rate I still expected better delivery times, it was only one pair of underwear and it took 4 days to get to me, I normally have one certain product delivered to me once a month it weighs 5.4kilos it comes with free delivery and it is with me next day despite being the cheapest place to buy it in the country, so overall very good product but very poor delivery times"
"When there came I opened them the first pair I got out they was a grease stain on it. As I was going on holiday the next day just took them ."
Under U is rated 3.68 based on 62 reviews