Under U Reviews

Category:
Baby & Toddler

Tell us how Under U made you happy

"great brands"
Are you Under U? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Under U receives. Reply Free
"Great service - would recommend - competitive prices"
"High quality service"
"YOU DON'T STOCK LARGER SIZES IN MEN'S UNDERWEAR. 41 & 42 INCH WAIST ARE NOT IN YOUR LISTINGS. APART FROM THAT THE SERVICE IS GOOD."
"My order came on time and fits perfect. I will be returning"
"Great selection of items and excellent communication and returns I will purchase from again in the future"
"Great prompt service - would definitely use again."
"I was really impressed with the level of service from UnderU.com. The website was very easy to use, and the delivery was very fast as i expected. Unfortunately the goods i purchased were too big around the waist so i had to return them for a full refund, but i will definitely be returning to shop at UnderU.com very soon."
"Good product, great price and really quick delivery. Very satisfied with my purchase!"
"I was very disappointed with Under U. They sent me the wrong item first time; I complained, and received a quick and helpful email saying the correct item would be sent first class and I should keep the wrong one as a gesture of goodwill. The replacement parcel arrived the next day. So far so good. But the parcel contained the same wrong item. When I complained again I was told I had in fact been sent the right item both times. This was definitely not true - which led me to conclude not only that Under U doesn't really understand the range it sells but also that its customer service approach - telling the customer they are wrong rather than bothering to investigate whether it has made a mistake itself - is completely inappropriate. (The two different replies also suggest very poor consistency among its customer service staff). I will certainly never use them again, and wouldn't recommend them to anyone else."
"Good quality items, albeit one of the pairs I received were marked with the box also damaged. It was re-covered in cling-film type material, obviously a return."
"Item still on delivery 9 days after dispatch, going via surface mail not Air Mail as suggested on website."
"Not very absorbent nor comfortable"
"Still waiting for purches to be deliver . Alredy more then 1 week. Very disappointed"
"one of the boxes was missing a pair of underwear,"
"Good range of clothing and good pricing , but if you get your sizing wrong you have to pay to return your goods so probably wouldnt use again unless they changed it to free returns"
"Very poor delivery times, even though it was on a reduced rate I still expected better delivery times, it was only one pair of underwear and it took 4 days to get to me, I normally have one certain product delivered to me once a month it weighs 5.4kilos it comes with free delivery and it is with me next day despite being the cheapest place to buy it in the country, so overall very good product but very poor delivery times"
"When there came I opened them the first pair I got out they was a grease stain on it. As I was going on holiday the next day just took them ."
"Delivered slow but to be fair had wrong address but saying that still not received 10 % back for my troubles .nice people thou."
"I shouldn't really have to pay to return faulty goods which is my last experience. Returns should be free with a postal label to include the cost of the postage and not just the return address. Service normally very good but need to mark down on that basis"
Under U is rated 3.70 based on 60 reviews