Under U Reviews

53% of reviewers recommend Under U

About Under U: No.1 for men's designer underwear, swimwear, clothing & more... since 1999

customerservices@underu.com

The Old Brewhouse,Sacombe Park,Near Ware,

Category:
Baby & Toddler

How would you rate Under U ?

(optional)

60 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Adam
Great service - would recommend - competitive prices

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Under U in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Great service - would recommend - competitive prices"
Dawid Falinski
"High quality service"
JOHN RICHARD BELL
Verified Buyer
"YOU DON'T STOCK LARGER SIZES IN MEN'S UNDERWEAR. 41 & 42 INCH WAIST ARE NOT IN YOUR LISTINGS. APART FROM THAT THE SERVICE IS GOOD."
Scott Mathew
Verified Buyer
"My order came on time and fits perfect. I will be returning"
Rick Briddon
Verified Buyer
"Great selection of items and excellent communication and returns I will purchase from again in the future"
Paula Gardiner
Verified Buyer
"Great prompt service - would definitely use again."
Steven T Smith
Verified Buyer
"I was really impressed with the level of service from UnderU.com. The website was very easy to use, and the delivery was very fast as i expected. Unfortunately the goods i purchased were too big around the waist so i had to return them for a full refund, but i will definitely be returning to shop at UnderU.com very soon."
Nicola Higgins
Verified Buyer
"Good product, great price and really quick delivery. Very satisfied with my purchase!"
Dan Hawthorn
Verified Buyer
"I was very disappointed with Under U. They sent me the wrong item first time; I complained, and received a quick and helpful email saying the correct item would be sent first class and I should keep the wrong one as a gesture of goodwill. The replacement parcel arrived the next day. So far so good. But the parcel contained the same wrong item. When I complained again I was told I had in fact been sent the right item both times. This was definitely not true - which led me to conclude not only that Under U doesn't really understand the range it sells but also that its customer service approach - telling the customer they are wrong rather than bothering to investigate whether it has made a mistake itself - is completely inappropriate. (The two different replies also suggest very poor consistency among its customer service staff). I will certainly never use them again, and wouldn't recommend them to anyone else."
Brent Boxley
Verified Buyer
"Good quality items, albeit one of the pairs I received were marked with the box also damaged. It was re-covered in cling-film type material, obviously a return."
Colin SMITH
Verified Buyer
"Item still on delivery 9 days after dispatch, going via surface mail not Air Mail as suggested on website."
Siva Srinath
Verified Buyer
"Not very absorbent nor comfortable"
Dawid Martinkovic
Verified Buyer
"Still waiting for purches to be deliver . Alredy more then 1 week. Very disappointed"
Jad Salfiti
Verified Buyer
"one of the boxes was missing a pair of underwear,"
S Thompson
Verified Buyer
"Good range of clothing and good pricing , but if you get your sizing wrong you have to pay to return your goods so probably wouldnt use again unless they changed it to free returns"
Nathan Forster
Verified Buyer
"Very poor delivery times, even though it was on a reduced rate I still expected better delivery times, it was only one pair of underwear and it took 4 days to get to me, I normally have one certain product delivered to me once a month it weighs 5.4kilos it comes with free delivery and it is with me next day despite being the cheapest place to buy it in the country, so overall very good product but very poor delivery times"
Gary Robinson
Verified Buyer
"When there came I opened them the first pair I got out they was a grease stain on it. As I was going on holiday the next day just took them ."
Mel Hadlow
Verified Buyer
"Delivered slow but to be fair had wrong address but saying that still not received 10 % back for my troubles .nice people thou."
Chris Nickson
Verified Buyer
"I shouldn't really have to pay to return faulty goods which is my last experience. Returns should be free with a postal label to include the cost of the postage and not just the return address. Service normally very good but need to mark down on that basis"
Jasmeet Bolina
Verified Buyer
"I ordered Armani plaint white t-shirts unfortunately they had a pink tint to them so having to return them."
Under U is rated 3.65 based on 60 reviews