eUnifi.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend eUnifi.com

About eUnifi.com: eUnifi.com is the online site of Unifi Communications, an IT Services company specialising in unified communications and networking solutions for businesses

02089439333

rob.coleman@unificomms.com

The Old Sail LoftEel Pie Island

How would you rate eUnifi.com ?

(optional)

29 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mohamad
Amazing Seller, A+++++ Highly Recommended

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about eUnifi.com in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Amazing Seller, A+++++ Highly Recommended"
"Excellent service. Immediate overnight delivery. Thoroughly recommend."
"Order placed in the afternoon, delivered the following day. Will definitely buy again"
"Great service, quick delivery!"
"Quick, easy and efficient"
"The best seller fast shipping and responding"
"Very efficient and excellent service"
Thank you for the positive feedback Faridah.
"Quick delivery and really good service, would definitely use them again."
F Cremasco
Verified Buyer
"delivery arrived on time, sensational customer service."
"Your Unified Solution is affordable, I love the customizations I can do with UC applications as well as on the Voice gateways. I have seen you grow and have the changes from minor to major upgrades. Thanks for building the solution, and support you give."
N Velychko
Verified Buyer
"Pros – fast very fast feedback. These guys are proficient in Cisco products and solutions, consult carefully and give helpful advices based on prefs. Low price of the product I was looking for, shipping next day. It made my choice. Cons – design could be more modern and user friendly in future, but I am sure they are working on it :) It was nice doing business with you, thanks!"
"Best product I have ever ever bought. (I think this will be good enough to guarantee a free beer!)"
"I placed an order one afternoon and the product was delivered the next day. It was what I required and at the right price. You can't get better than that. Thanks Unifi."
"Bought 10 Cisco SPA525G2 IP Phone's. Great customer service, well packaged and quickly dispatched. Best price per unit I found. Would definitely use them again if I needed any more equipment."
"Great pricing, prompt delivery, helpful and friendly service. Highly recommended."
"quick prompt service. good range of merchandise. pleasant staff."
"Excellent customer service given at great prices."
M Clackson
Verified Buyer
"Quick and Professional service.Well priced.Would Recommend"
"knowledgeable staff with quick response and fast delivery. would recommend."
P Stevenson
Verified Buyer
"Clear and professional online experience was backed up with the after sales service."
eUnifi.com is rated 4.97 based on 29 reviews