UNION Reviews

11AM
11AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact UNION?

Tell us how UNION made you happy

Telephone
"Union county kia are the best. I purchased my Kia Sorento from Union County Kia. I have never had sure super special treatment. Cheryl, Everette were the best. I drove over 2 hours to go there. If you want fair honest treatment and answers, please go to see them. Everyone there were wonderful. I am sorry I do not know all there names, but Please go there and see them all. Thank you, Cheryl,and Everette,for the fantastic ans special service. I will see you for my oil change."
Are you UNION? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
UNION is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews