Union-mart-uk Reviews

A-

Delivery - Fast

89.04%
Industry Average
excellent for home use. easy to assemble and use. fast delivery. great fun to use and is very efficient
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
I have just taken delivery of a RX525 and used it today for the first time it is excellent better than any power wash I have ever used, came 2 days after I had placed the order gave us a time slot and it came on the dot ged the driver was so helpful. Thankyou
posted 1 week ago - Robert
Prompt delivery.
posted 2 weeks ago - Entelec
I have just received delivery of the Wilks 750i Pressure washer Everything was in the box and assembly & oil filling took about an hour .
posted 2 weeks ago - Geethebee
The delivery of this generator was very speedy. It is very good value and a high quality.
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
Product does exactly what it says, although manual very basic. Delivery was good
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
Fast delivery. It worked very well on the patio and cleaned the garden furniture. Will wear wellies next time as got very wet.
posted 4 weeks ago - Anonymous
Order a extra 2500 generator last weekend for delivery Thursday or Friday but it came earlier which meant I could get on with my work faster, easy and fast to get going and great manoeuvrability with Handles and wheels. Overall very impressed so far, quiet and hopefully fuel efficient. A good buy!!
posted 1 month ago - Terry clapham
Quick delivery, well packaged with a full completed of accessories. Looks like a sturdy piece of equipment that would be suitable for any household task.
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
Prompt delivery, no parts missing.
posted 1 month ago - Andrew Eastick