Union-mart-uk Reviews

A

Delivery - Fast

91.59%
Industry Average
Ordered the Large 17" B/W Patio Cleaner to go with the Wilks 750i Super quick delivery, great addition to the pressure washer easy to set up and use.
posted 2 weeks ago - Paul Ward
Great bit of kit, early days just had a quick play the day we put it together. Assembly easy, nice chunky sturdy unit. Looking forward to my next job. Good price, well packed and punctual delivery.
posted 2 weeks ago - Mechanical S
Thanks Union Mart U.K. great product welded perfectly fast delivery one happy customer
posted 3 weeks ago - GAZ
posted 3 weeks ago - GAZ
My husband has just power washed the drive with our new pressure washer we are very pleased with the result , the delivery came earlier than stated .and delivery man was very present .
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
Excellent delivery time. Very well packaged. Really compact pressure washer. Ideal for me to use. Bought to pressure wash a large deck on our lodge. Very pleased.
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
I purchased a Wilks pressure washer in May. Delivery was prompt. No problem with the appliance. Compact but powerful enough for what I need. A good buy.
posted 3 weeks ago - Richard Burman
Delivery was 'next day'and I found it very easy to assemble and use. Great pressure and wonderful results.
posted 4 weeks ago - DAVID CLEMENSON
Wilks Genuine USA TX750i Petrol Pressure Washer - 8.0HP 3950psi / 272Bar Quick delivery. Very happy with this pressure washer. Would benefit from assembly instructions but managed to work it out in the end
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
Just bought a Rohr 200PP tig welding plant, ordered Saturday and delivered Tuesday, very impressed with machine and delivery time as well,well done Union Mart UK.
posted 1 month ago - Beano