Union-mart-uk Reviews

4.88 Rating 933 Reviews
98 %
of reviewers recommend Union-mart-uk

Write Your review

Tell us how Union-mart-uk made you happy
Help future customers by talking about customer service, price, delivery, returns & refunds.
Minimum 10 characters
Would you like to add a photos or videos?
Strengthen your review by uploading photos & videos.
Drag files here or browse
(Supported files: jpg, png, mpeg, ogg, mp4 & webm)
What's your name?
Leave this blank if you'd like to publish your review anonymously.
(Optional)
What's your email?
We need your email address to verify that your review is genuine
Please note that we may share your email with the company to verify your order.
Anonymous
Anonymous  // 01/01/2019
Absolutely shocking company,I bought a pressure washer from them within weeks I had a fault, I was advised to return the pressure washer at a cost to me,DON'T buy from this company
Helpful Report
Posted 1 month ago
Montato in mezz'ora sulla barca. Facile da usare.
Helpful Report
Posted 1 month ago
Customer service non existent! Pressure washer broke within the 2 years warranty. Emailed to ask how I can get the product fixed. No reply. Called a week later for them to tell me 'the email I sent it to was wrong' yet its the email clearly displayed on the 'contact us' section. Then was told they couldn't deal with anything over the phone and proceeding to give me an alternative email address. Struggling to see why that's not displayed on their website. Only reason I can see is they don't want to make it easy for you to get in touch if there is any issues with your order. I then proceeded with my enquiry giving all details and invoice numbers, only to receive a reply asking for my name and address details, which I had already supplied, again just trying to bide time and deter you from perusing. Once I confirmed these details again I received an email giving instructions about how to fix my pressure washer which were for a petrol machine. If they'd bothered to check the invoice details they had been so eager to request they'd have seen it was an electric machine! The saga continues but i have a sinking feeling which is leading my to the thought that legal action will be the only way to get this resolved.
Helpful Report
Posted 1 month ago
L'idropulitrice è conforme alla descrizione; mi è pervenuta in tempi ragionevoli considerato il luogo dal quale è stata spedita. L'assemblaggio delle parti è intuitivo e rapido; effettuato il caricamento dell'olio, del carburante e il collegamento delle tubazioni ho avviato il motore dopo soli tre tentativi (ragionevoli la prima volta), successivamente a carburatore ormai carico si avvia al primo strappo. E' ben fatta, è robusta e veramente molto potente; l'ho provata anche per pulire il piazzale intorno alla casa di campagna e va che è una meraviglia. Sono molto soddisfatto dell'acquisto e la consiglio.
Helpful Report
Posted 2 months ago
Delivery in time
Helpful Report
Posted 2 months ago
L'articolo acquistato Wilks-USA RX545 su Amazon, risulta essere un buon prodotto qualità , prezzo. L'articolo di cui sopra è stato consegnato con anticipo. sono molto soddisfatto e ne consiglio l'acquisto.
Helpful Report
Posted 2 months ago
Purchased pressure washer 5th of April on backorder, item supposed to be back in stock on 17th of May, comes 17th of May checking on their website - item not in stock, all the fun begins, long story short, called there customer support numerous times, been told different lies every single time I called them, starting with - item arrived today will be shipping tomorrow you’ll receive it within few days, item will be back in stock in 2 weeks and will be shipped to me, item not in stock , order canceled and will refund me, no refund call again, different rep this time but the same story, will refund me , nearly 4 months later, neither pressure washer, neither money!
Helpful Report
Posted 2 months ago
Petrol tx625 pressure washer is powerful & reliable i am very happy with my purchase
Helpful Report
Posted 2 months ago
L'idropulitrice comprata su Amazon Wilks-USA RX545 la ritengo un ottimo acquisto per prezzo e qualità. Sono molto contento in quanto è arrivata prima del giorno prestabilito.
Helpful Report
Posted 2 months ago
Used this winch to pull a 20'x9' shed halfway up a 75ft garden. So easy to assemble and use, made it easy work. Would recommend this brand all day long
Helpful Report
Posted 2 months ago
Prodotto corrispondente alla descrizione ed è arrivato anche qualche giorno prima del previsto.L’ho già usato e va che è una meraviglia
Helpful Report
Posted 2 months ago
very fast delivery i purchased MIG Welder Inverter Gas/Gasless MMA 3-in-1 IGBT 240V 250 amp DC - Röhr MIG-250MI-11
Helpful Report
Posted 2 months ago
The roll of fake grass was delivered very quickly. Good value. Has been used to edge a raised pool area.
Helpful Report
Posted 2 months ago
Molto soddisfatto dell'acquisto fatto, spedizione rapida, ottimo rapporto qualità-prezzo
Helpful Report
Posted 2 months ago
Spedizione celere e prodotto ottimo
Helpful Report
Posted 2 months ago
consegna eccezionale ed ottimo prodotto sono davvero soddisfatto del mio acquisto
Helpful Report
Posted 3 months ago
Great quick service and value for money.
Helpful Report
Posted 3 months ago
Quick delivery minimum assembly easy to use with great results on my decking
Helpful Report
Posted 3 months ago
Fast service, well packed and delivered item as described. good service
Helpful Report
Posted 3 months ago
Livraison avant la date prévue , coli en excellent état , une notice en français . Laveur haute pression performant , nombreux accessoires , un excellent rapport qualité prix .
Helpful Report
Posted 3 months ago
Union-mart-uk is rated 4.88 based on 933 reviews