Union-mart-uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Union-mart-uk

Tell us how Union-mart-uk made you happy

"sold me uv resistant wrap, which faded after 6 months. sold me a jet wash, handle trigger failed after 3rd time of using. fobbed me off on both items. Mickey mouse products, by a Mickey mouse company. after sales is a joke, stay away."
Are you Union-mart-uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Great piece of kit, powers through the work and was delivered three days early to boot!"
"Muito bom, preciso e espero uma boa garantia"
"Union Mart U.K. supplied me with a Wilks pressure washer. Delivered the next day in a sturdy box. Product was well packaged . Very happy with all the attachments included as standard. Excellent and powerful jet washer."
"This was delivered on time. Easy to set up. Cleaned two patios and various stone statues/water features and they have come up like brand new! Very pleased with our purchase."
"Ordered the RX550 to replace a Karcher that had failed twice. The RX550 is by far the best pressure washer we have had. Ignore any poor reviews about the instructions, there is no problems with them. The washer is superb, does everything you could want. Excellent machine, and excellent service/delivery. Don't even think about Karcher, get the RX550!"
"Delivery was unexpectedly quick. Product is powerful and easily manoeuvred. Good quality."
"We have purchased a pressure washer RX545 and are absolutely amazed with the results. We had a kaarcher which did not get the stains off our patio, but after using this pressure washer (especially the red wand) we have an exceptionally clean patio! It even lifted the stains that had been there for a couple of years. I would highly recommend this product and its very good value for the price."
"Wilks-USA RX525 High Powered Pressure Washer – 165 Bar. bought this on amazon to clean block paving drive and rear patio slabs both came up great, beats my old K2 hands down worked well on our cars too, brilliant. cannot praise enough.. Dispatch was very quick too.."
"Bought a pressure washer from union mart today and I am really more than happy with this product. I would recommend this company for their very quick dispatch of the washer and also the performance of the machine it’s self. 👌"
"ARC Welder Inverter MMA 240V IGBT 160amp DC - Röhr MMA-160FI I bought this little welder from Amazon for the low price of £115.00 what a bargain! I was a welder for over 30 years, I am retired from welding now. I have used many welding machines over the years, diesel generators and mains AC and DC machines you name I have welded with it. This little inverter put the metal down just like the big boys. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS INVERTER AS A GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY WELDER."
"Bought Generator WX3800K, parcel arrived in top condition, little packaging but not really required due to the thickness of the box. Easy to put the wheels and handles on and worked on 2nd pull after adding oil and fuel."
"commande recu rapidement conforme a la description plus qu a installer"
"Sono stato contentissimo dell acquisto"
"Good price quick delivery"
"The best pressure washer i have used, loads of extras as standard. The next day free delivery was great. The washer and parts were all packed to a high standard. I will buy again."
"An excellent product ( Rhino winch) delivered within 48 hours. Well packaged; clear installation instructions; easy to follow wiring diagram. All round a first class product and excellent service. I will be back !"
"Prompt delivery on an excellent product. Much better than my old karcher And great value for money"
"Delivered earlier than expected so well pleased. Got job done sooner. Pressure washer is very good - used for 3 hours with no problems. Very happy."
"Rhino winch arrived quickly. Got it up and running in under an hour. Dyneema rope far better to work with than steel. Well done Rhino and union mart."
Union-mart-uk is rated 4.89 based on 113 reviews