Union-mart-uk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Union-mart-uk

Tell us how Union-mart-uk made you happy

"What a pressure washer this is it goes through the dirt easy and very powerful.Delivery spot on next day this is the best pressure washer i have used,very pleased with purchase."
Are you Union-mart-uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"got a pressure washer tx625 very impressed fast delivery well worth the money"
"Bought Röhr Battery Charger 45 Amp 12V / 24V DFC-50P Intelligent Turbo/Trickle with Battery Repair, Main... Seems very well constructed, good price for such a dual unit , good ampage.Looking forward to many years of good service from it."
"bought the 200 amp mig/mma welder most satisfied up and running in no time top product geed quality leads"
"200amp mig / mma welder fantastic product was up and running in no time."
"Bought a Wilks pressure washer from you guys via amazon superb item very pleased with price and quality Darren"
"Speedy delivery, easy set up - job done!"
"Treuil reçu avant les délais prévus. Semble trés bien."
"I recently bought an RX545 pressure washer, it is an exceptional machine and cleaned my drive in minutes. If you are looking for a pressure washer this one will not disappoint, it is very powerful with a superb array of attachments. I needed to speak with Union Mart's customer support, I was connected immediately and the issue sorted by someone who knew exactly what they were talking about, very impressed all round."
"Excellent jet wash it's a great upgrade at a really good price I'm happy with my purchase"
"Treuil de très bonne qualité"
"Amazing product!! Very satisfy"
"Very fast delivery after I assembled the unit and it started first time. The TX 750i is great powerful washer with many extras for all jobs around the house. I had one minor problem the turbo nozzle malfunctioned after 2 hours of cleaning. Contacted Union Mart and sent me a replacement straight away That is what I call a great backup service."
"Great pressure washer, delivered the next day, out performs my old Karcher."
"Ordered a Pressure Washer which arrived on early and well packed. Washer works well, is light and easy to put together. So far so good."
"Great petrol pressure washer, just need to find out how to turn down the pressure it’s that good. Early days yet but seems a good piece of kit."
"Came early and undamaged , RX510 is light and easy to handle and plenty of fittings to work with"
"Less than 24 hours of deliver. I received the jet washer in good condition. Highly recommended."
"Easy to deal, with the Generator arrived on time, easy to set up and started on the second attempt."
"Fast delivery and I was surprised just how powerful a pressure washer this was.I have been using it for about 3 weeks and have already cleaned 3 patios and my car. It can also be used with a large bucket aswel ."
Union-mart-uk is rated 4.83 based on 48 reviews