Union-mart-uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Union-mart-uk

Tell us how Union-mart-uk made you happy
J'ai acheté un treuil rhino winch 4500lbs. J'en suis très satisfait, je l'utilise pour tirer des arbres avec un 4x4. Je le recommande.
ROHR WELDER WSME 250 WELDER Fantastic welder really pleased with it. So easy to use My arc welds have never looked better. Next day delivery.
I bought an electric pressure washer rx510 it’s brilliant. The price is very good too..
Very pleased with my recent purchase of the Wicks RX510, Easy to set up and operate. Great!!
Cannot fault this RX550i, arrived next day as promised, very pleased, money well spent
I purchased a pressure washer RX525 which i was Very Pleased with the product its well made and works great easy to use. thank you for a fast service.
Generator purchased , excellent
Bought a pressure washer off Amazon from you and I'm very pleased with the way It has performed.it just blasted the mud and oil off a very dirty tractor
RX545 electric power washer. This has got to be the "bee's knees" of jet washers. Over the years I have had three washers before this one. Each one has been a "leading brand". Each one has failed to meet my expectations. The first was quite squat, easy to move about but despite claims as to performance I have seen better power jets, dogs at the lamppost outside my house produced better jets. I stuck with it but had to jet twice and scrub. The next two, by two different companies, had limitations. Hose length was one with both of them. Swapping fittings to the Lance was another. Poor power, too, was a feature but both outclassed my first unit. Both frequently fell over, smashing the case on my last unit. This Wilks' is sturdy, has a stabilizer/handle, choice of easy fit adapters, additional hose and out-performs anything I have had before. I toyed with idea of getting the unit one up from this but for my needs it would be over-kill. A most satisfactory experience. As it is ever man's duty to play with a water squatter and clean everything in sight..........this fits the bill!
Very neat pressure washer that does a good job.
Have just bought jet washerRX525 through amazon. It was delivered promptly and the washer is excellent. Have used on a very dirty patio and it has cleaned it perfectly. Good value too.
Wilks USA RS525i pressure washer. Ordered on Amazon and was delivered the following day. Have used the product several times it is very easy to use.
well worth the money as it had all of the attachments needed, plus its light enough for my wife to use
Just purchased an RX525I pressure washer . Absolouty fantastic. Awesome price and the build quality is far better than equivalent and more expensive products on the market. Highly recommended. Mr Stephen Stackhouse
Envoi très rapide article tout à fait conforme. Vendeur très pro. Je recommande sans hésiter.
wilkes 750i A great washer! Easy to build....easy to start. Very powerful!! Thoroughly recommend to purchase......love it!
Just bought an RX510 pressure washer. It is compact and easy to use, definitely good value for money with its additional attachments and delivers plenty of pressure for the price. As it is new, I’m not in a position to comment on durability but it seems to be pretty robust.
I purchased the 13.5 winch, LB steel 12v and I was satisfied with the purchase
BONJOUR BATTERIE CHARGER AU TOP FONCTIONNE SUPER BIEN JE RECOMMANDE
Great product worth every penny great pressure worked great on my decking.
Union-mart-uk is rated 4.85 based on 206 reviews