Union-mart-uk Reviews

A

Customer Service - Good

97.37%
Industry Average
I purchased a pressure washer RX525 which i was Very Pleased with the product its well made and works great easy to use. thank you for a fast service.
posted 1 week ago - Ron Blything
Just received the Electric RX510 pressure washer. Well packaged and super selection of accessories. Easy to assemble and very compact sturdy machine. Excellent service....thank you Union Mart UK.
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
Great Generator and excellent service / delivery. Very straightforward to assemble and runs like a dream. Would not hesitate to deal again.
posted 1 month ago - G P Grief
Ordered my generator and was delivered within four days very Quick service and the product is fine with one exception the instruction manual is not very good or clear and could do with updating We used Amazon to purchase product
posted 1 month ago - Tim Coates
Found the product just want I required and the service prompt.
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
Excellent 5 star service from this supplier. The goods arrived on the allotted time and were well packaged. The goods were exactly as described by the seller. I have no complaints or problems with the overall excellent standard of services as supplied by this seller.
posted 2 months ago - Vic Oliver
Ordered my new Generator on the 7th November and received it the next day on 8th November. Brilliant, fast delivery service, the delivery driver was pleasant and helpful. The Generator is great quality. I have absolutely no complaints at all completely satisfied .
posted 2 months ago - Byron
Hi, I have recently received my RX550i pressure washer and am very pleased with it. I had a slight problem with one of the accessories, which I emailed the company about. I spoke online with a guy named Matt, who dealt with the matter immediately. I had a new part delivered with 48hrs without a hitch. I would have no reservations in recommending this company based on the product and service I have received.
posted 2 months ago - Jeff
Just shows that you are never too old to learn! Thank you Union mart for a good and prompt service.
posted 3 months ago - Jan Martin Ruscoe