Union-mart-uk Reviews

A

Customer Service - Good

97.14%
Industry Average
Ordered my generator and was delivered within four days very Quick service and the product is fine with one exception the instruction manual is not very good or clear and could do with updating We used Amazon to purchase product
posted 1 week ago - Tim Coates
Found the product just want I required and the service prompt.
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
Excellent 5 star service from this supplier. The goods arrived on the allotted time and were well packaged. The goods were exactly as described by the seller. I have no complaints or problems with the overall excellent standard of services as supplied by this seller.
posted 3 weeks ago - Vic Oliver
Ordered my new Generator on the 7th November and received it the next day on 8th November. Brilliant, fast delivery service, the delivery driver was pleasant and helpful. The Generator is great quality. I have absolutely no complaints at all completely satisfied .
posted 1 month ago - Byron
Hi, I have recently received my RX550i pressure washer and am very pleased with it. I had a slight problem with one of the accessories, which I emailed the company about. I spoke online with a guy named Matt, who dealt with the matter immediately. I had a new part delivered with 48hrs without a hitch. I would have no reservations in recommending this company based on the product and service I have received.
posted 1 month ago - Jeff
Just shows that you are never too old to learn! Thank you Union mart for a good and prompt service.
posted 2 months ago - Jan Martin Ruscoe
Excellent service.
posted 2 months ago - ALLAN LYNCH
bought a generator on Amazon and was very pleased with the product /service/delivery A*
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
Great service , item ordered on the 5/9/10 and was delivered 6/9/19 OUTSTANDING . My generator was unpacked the moment I got it filled with fuel and up and running within the hour and all at a great price. Thank Union-mart-uk
posted 2 months ago - I.Leadley
Excellent service delivery next day! Price of pressure washer compared to other leading brand was better and more powerful washer. Easy assembly and used within 30min of unpacking. Excellent results just using water without using any chemicals . Would recommend.
posted 2 months ago - Denise