Union-mart-uk Reviews

A

Customer Service - Good

98.35%
Industry Average
great price and excellent delivery service and it is easy to wheel about really pleased with its performance thank you Union-mart
posted 4 days ago - Anonymous
Well what can i say fantastic service, arrived next day must say fab packaging also would definitely recommend union mart. over the moon with my new tx750i. Paul Taylor
posted 1 week ago - paul taylor
I ordered the US wilks pressure washer, recommended by a friend. It was delivered a couple of days earlier than stated so excellent service. It is the high powered one which I need as I have patio areas and paths. Easy to use and several attachments. It is heavy but easy to manouver due to the large wheels.
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
Bought a power washer a wilks very quick post , It is a good powerful looking machine not used it yet but if it works as good as it looks it will do for me, I found it to be a very pleasant firm to deal with Ebay will not let me leave feedback dont no why ? i dont no how good they are after sales service but hope this helps 5*
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
Fantastic service love my pressure washer so glad I purchased it.
posted 1 month ago - Mel
The pressure washer is very adaptable with interchangeable heads. it also has a karcher adapter which may be useful in the future. it was delivered on time and the delivery driver was polite friendly and efficient. Excellent service.
posted 1 month ago - Ian Nixon
Purchased Norse SK90 Compact Pressure washer. Excellent service. Arrived on time and packed securely. Instructions were easy to follow. Up and running in 10 mins. Nice and compact but packs a punch. Good power for the size and price. Great for my needs. Patio stones done already and looking great. Will use for drive way and cars in near future.
posted 1 month ago - Rudiscores2
Bought a Wilks 625 TX Pressure washer. Really pleased, well built delivered quickly and was easy to put together. Had an initial problem with starting but phoned customer service and they helped be sort the issue, all about making sure oil level is correct and purging the water flow. Used it for a large dirty patio and it did a great job
posted 1 month ago - Peter Childs
great machine, good service and fast delivery. Looking forward to using it.
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
service and delivery excellent. one thing only of concern when unpacked and assembled I found on unreeling the hose on the top drum it had two flattened creases. I rewound the pipe onto the drum, secured it with a plastic tie and continued with my test run. very pleased with this machine and I look forward to further years of use.