United Escrow Company Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend United Escrow Company

+1 213 385-1666

info@united-escrow-company.com

Tell us how United Escrow Company made you happy

"It's the middle of the night, and speaking with Max through the online chat service helped answer all my questions. Excellent customer service."
Are you United Escrow Company? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"united-escrow-company.com has great customer service, quick reply from them, easy and safe escrow platform"
"It was my first time using the site. Mikey from the chat was AWESOME! He assisted me along the whole time and answered all of my questions. What a great experience, best I've ever had on any site. I would highly recommend United-Escrow-Company.com to everybody!"
"thanks to united-escrow-company.com i bought my car from NY Max is the best .... 5* for united-escrow-company.com"
"www.united-escrow-company.com best escrow and customer service....Thanks to Max."
"www.united-escrow-company.com refund me because the seller didnt send me the product. Thanks to Diana for his support. I received the refund after 5 min. www.united-escrow-company.com best and secure escrow +++++"
"www.United-Escrow-Company.com has the best customer service.... Thanks to Matt for the support....."
"I needed help with a transaction and I got help right away. One email and my problem was solved. I'm a busy guy so I love that. United Escrow Company best escrow https://united-escrow-company.com +++++"
"www.united-escrow-company.com best escrow and support service Thx to Matt"
"I had a bit of a snag in the process when using this service because I sent funds from a different bitcoin address than what was verified when i start the escrow process. Totally my fault, but the team was very helpful in helping me to get back on track. They told me how to do it step by step to be verified again. Very happy with the service and how helpful they have been. This is already my 2nd time using this service."
"www.United-Escrow-Company.com provided me with the security I needed and Max's support was great, it was the first time I used Escrow services, but I will definitely use them again in the future."
"Earlier today when I was unable to reach customer support on a Saturday, Max emailed me back very quickly and I appreciate that kind of response. Thank you for the help with my pending transaction so far. Amy Bauer"
"I have been using United-Escrow-Company.com for some time and always been very satisfied with their service. Never failed to me. They are very professional and responsive, and always willing to help if you have any doubts. The concierge service worth it everytime. Peace of mind and fast transaction, like always. My experience with them has been always very positive, so I would recommend them to everyone going to sell or buy a domain name. Thank you guys and keep up the good work!"
"United-Escrow-Company.com agent Matt is a great person, Very kind. Thanks to United Escrow Company"
"Matt and Ana helped me when I wanted to buy a rare and expensive product. I thank them for their help. +++++ for https://united-escrow-company.com"
"Great support and escrow services +++++ for https://united-escrow-company.com"
"I want to thank Ana and the https://united-escrow-company.com team for giving me the necessary support when I bought a car in Texas. Escrow service from https://united-escrow-company.com saved me because the owner of the car said he had no problem, but the car when he got to me, he had problems, and John helped me and learned step by step how to proceed. Thanks https://united-escrow-company.com for not losing My money ($14000)"
"Bill and his https://united-escrow-company.com team helped me and my husband buy our first home together and we could not be more grateful."
"https://united-escrow-company.com provided me with the necessary support yesterday when I submitted the 400 usd advance to buy a product and today I received the package. Great support team."
United Escrow Company is rated 5.00 based on 19 reviews