unitedhomesaustralia.com.au Reviews

of reviewers recommend unitedhomesaustralia.com.au

Tell us how unitedhomesaustralia.com.au made you happy
The corner walls of the bedroom of my flat got damaged in a month by leakage of water from the bathroom. At that time I called Mr Amit Sofat who was responsible for providing me a good infrastructure, but he severely misbehaved with me and told me that he will not meet me. Amit sofat ruined my house, he promised alot but all were fake. Day by day the condition of my wall is worsening. I demand immediate compensation from him along with repairing of the walls.
Never trust this guy, I chose United Homes Australia because of there market reputation but ppl like him amit ruined my dream. Mr. Amit Sofat is a cheater, He do over commitment and at the time of delivery he is a cry baby Seriously Amit you ruined my house never ever go to United Homes Australia. He is a Fraud he just talk talk n talk do fake promises then try to be innocent. I curse you amit you will never get peace u ruined my house, I request you all kindly dont get scammed by him.
unitedhomesaustralia.com.au is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews