Universal Textiles Reviews

of reviewers recommend Universal Textiles

Tell us how Universal Textiles made you happy
I ordered two T shirts from this website it's almost one month but I have not received it and they dont reply mt email too, really disappointed, dont waste your time and money.
Ordered t-shirts for the kids. T-shirts came with no invoice, no labels. They are way too small. Will never order anything from this website.
TERRIBLE SERVICE & CUSTOMER CARE. I placed an order with AtlasforMen for 2 long sleeve shirts before christmas, I didn't know & there was detail on the Atlas website that some products are from an outside company. (Universal Textiles). When one of the shirts arrived (from Universal) it was short sleeve & the size was massive. I sent an Email to universal asking for a refund or return postage paid label & was asked to send photos ??? which I did along with a request for a reply paid sticker to send it back. They agreed to replace the shirt if I sent it back to which I replied why should I have to pay to send it back when it was Universals fault the order was wrong. The shirt WAS ordered by Atlas in the right size & sleeve length, Long story SHORT don't buy anything from this company as the customer service is absolutely atrocious, non existent & as of Jan 5th I am still waiting for a reply to my last Email.
Terrible customer service. Over long wait on original delivery Extremely slow to respond to emails. Lie and mislead their customers. After being assured I could exchange item for correct size and paying the inflated postage - from.$2.50 AUD to $13.60 AUD, UT refused to send me the item! They then said they would refund the postage if I sent receipts - 3 days later I get an email saying they won't refund my money unless I give them.access to a different pay account! What a scam!!
Rubbish, sent, eventually, a damaged product then when asked for a replacement (the returns service didn't work so I spoke to them directly) they gave a PARTIAL refund (no refund on postage despite it being a faulty product so their responsibility) so I had to ring them again to find out they had no idea about the note (on the invoice enclosed) asking for a replacement as previously discussed.i eventually got a full refund but as a student needing work trousers I can't afford for a company to keep messing up like that while I have nothing for in the workshop. I doubt I will use them again and if I do I will call and make my position on the whole situation clear before placing an order, went to another retailer instead
Universal Textiles is rated 2.92 based on 12 reviews