UnrankedLoLSmurfs Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend UnrankedLoLSmurfs

About UnrankedLoLSmurfs: UnrankedLoLSmurfs is the biggest, safest & best place to buy a League of Legends smurf account. Our instant delivery, special warranty and 24/7 support means there is simply no better place to get your LoL smurfs.

All our customer reviews are from genuine UnrankedLoLSmurfs.com customers and are independently collected & verified by Reviews.io
We want our clients to be happy with our services. We therefore at UnrankedLoLSmurfs take customer satisfaction very seriously.

contact@unrankedlolsmurfs.com

6 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
the account that I got was suspended

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about UnrankedLoLSmurfs in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"the account that I got was suspended"
How would you consider our pricing? (the more stars the cheaper)
"Great webpage, purchased the 50.000 IP Package will recommend UnrankedLoLSmurfs to my friends."
How good was the customer support?
How quickly was your account delivery?
How would you consider our pricing? (the more stars the cheaper)
"fast, easy and not costy at all"
How would you consider our pricing? (the more stars the cheaper)
"account exactly as described, insta delivery and legit"
"I'm really happy with my purchase, the account came with even more IP as promised (78.500 to be exact) and quick as f##k delivery. The customer department answrred through livechat all of my questions"
Dear Customer. Thank you for your review and for choosing our LoL Account Shop. We are happy that you liked our services and we are looking forward to see you again. Please if you experience any issue with your account do not hesitate to contact us directly through our contact email contact@unrankedlolsmurfs.com or through our 24/7 LiveChat support.
Best regards,
UnrankedLoLSmurfs Staff
"Instant delivery, fair prices and great customer support which helped me to change account's email and password. I recommend UnrankedLoLSmurfs 100%, do not hesitate to purchase a LoL Account from these guys, they are awesome"
Best regards,