Upper brook house farm Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Upper brook house farm

Tell us how Upper brook house farm made you happy

"I'm delighted with the Muscovies and the Gander that I bought from James at Upper Brook House Farm. James, the proprietor, is very knowledgeable about poultry and he is very happy to share his knowledge. James and his family were all very helpful when I visited them. I was able to see where the birds had been reared and the parent stock. The conditions for the poultry were excellent, they had obviously been reared to a high standard with animal welfare the highest priority. James also pays particular attention to selecting his breeding stock and I know he is sourcing the best that he can get for 2018. I highly recommend Upper Brook House farm for Poultry and Waterfowl."
Are you Upper brook house farm? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Upper brook house farm is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access